chapter three

Standard Font - English
Bold Font- Na'vi

Minay's P.O.V

Every morning I wake up it's always right before the start of Eclipse. You're probably think why i wake so early...I blame Grace. Anyways I get up stretch take a rinse off because what's the point if you live outside 24/7 seven day of the week 365 day of the year for 12 years in human years?! But you know hygiene. I put on the usual khaki shorts they give us and put on one of the crochet tops I made for myself.then wake up my sister so she can get ready for the day too before the Avatar divers links in.

then wake up my sister so she can get ready for the day too before the Avatar divers links in

Minay's top

Coy's top (which I put in chapter one)

"Okay I'm done" coy says.

" that is good now go fix your bed up so we can discuss what to do today " I replied back putting the net over my already fixed bed.

"Alright" the child says fixing up her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I'm chasing after coy trying to catch her we hear the metal door to the room where the Avatar divers links for the first time slam open. revealing a male Avatar running out the door still in his gown and few seconds later another male runs after him.

"You want to mess with the newbie?!" I say smiling out of breath.

"Yes!"coy says

"Follow my lead" I say running away from coy.

Seconds later I see Grace walking out the longhouse and towards the Avatar who has stopped running put is looking at the ground.

Grace's
P.O.V

"Hey marine!" I shouted to him walking towards him.

"Grace?" he questioned

"Well did you expect numbnuts? Think fast!" I say tossing him a spartan fruit which he catches.

"motor controls looking good." I say

He bites into the fruit .

"Ooh! This is so good!" He says taking another bite.

I chuckle then I here giggling and running. I turn slightly and see Minay chasing Coy behind me.

"Sa'nok!" (Mother) Coy says run behind me.

"She trying to catch me!"the child say loudly pressing herself against my leg smiling.

"I already got you!" Minay says quickly goes around me a catch coy.

"Calm down girls" I say chuckling at them

Minay finally acknowledged Jake then looked back at me.

"Does he speak Na'vi?"she asks me

"Not a word."I say looking at her

"Can me and Coy mess with him?" The girl says Glancing at coy which I see is smiling at me.

"Have a blast" I say as we turn our attention to the confused looking Avatar.

"Hey jarhead,how good is your Na'vi?" The girl says curiously while acting .

Minay's P.O.V

"Hey jarhead,how good is your Na'vi?" I say In Na'vi putting on a show.

He looked back and forth between me and Grace obviously confused.

And that's when Coy "shyly" came up to him Asking questions in Na'vi.

"  hello sir,what Is your name?,why did you come to pandora?,Why are you still in that gown?" She says circling him then stops at look up at him.

I act like I'm confused and look from him to Grace .

"damn that's tuff , he's not gonna make it alive here." I say look at Grace.

Grace give me a look of disapproval for cursing. Then looks at jake.

"Jake this is Minay and Coy they do not speak English" Grace says pointing to us play along.

"Coy asked what is your name,why are you here,and why you and norm are still in the gowns?!" Grace said while also looking behind Jake to see norm.

" check it out!, I am a living god!" Norm says trying to flex his muscles.

I bust out laughing.

" I'm sorry I can't! I can't take your facial expressions seriously!" I say out of character Coy giggled

"We got you didn't we?,you were all confused." She says stepping back from him.

The man looked shocked while looking at us then say.

"Grace you was in on this! they speak english " He asked shocked and in disbelief.

"What can I say" she says shrugging.

"Let get you two clothes. Follow me"  Grace says leading to to men elsewhere.

I give coy a high five.

"Good acting " I tell her

"Thank you,you as well." She says back .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the sky of day is now gone and it is now night. as we all get ready for bed grace is tell people to hurry up what they where doing.

grace walks past me and jake since our beds are next to each other jake is messing with his queue .

"don't play with that you could go blind." she tell him

"kinda freaky." he says to no one in particular .

i chuckled at his comment "see tomorrow. jake goodnight" i say laying down.

"good night Minay" he says back.

"See you at dinner kiddies" is the last thing I could hear Grace say be for I fell asleep.

Jake's P.O.V

I get out of the link a little disoriented.

A "Welcome back" is what I hear max say as I sit up.

"Thanks." I said pulling my wheelchair closer and pull myself on to it.

Then I spot Grace walking.

"Grace wait up!" I say rolling up to her.

"Where is Minay and Coy? Are they already at the food court?" I asked the older lady.

"They are not coming. Minay and Coy permanently lives in their Avatar-well Na'vi body's. Both of their human body's died while in mid link . And Both happened when they were seven years of age."Grace said with her hands behind her back.

"Oh that's terrible. What happened?" I asked.

"That is not my place to tell ask Minay, put if she doesn't give a answer be patient." And with that the lady walked away.

published: 6/24/22 at 3:33pm
Updated: 3/8/23