chapter fourteen

Standard Font - English
Bold Font- Na'vi

Minay P.O.V

"Oh shit" I said out loud.

"Just don't look down Minay " jake said glancing back at me.

" I'm not scared." I replied confidently

" i Didn't say you were." he said back

Jake had stopped and jumped off his pa'li.

'We're here' I thought while sighing and geting off own pa'li. Putting my bow over me.

"Ah-woo" was the sound tsu'tey made to get me and two other younger Na'vi attention. One male and one female named Ka'ani and saelya.

Ka'ani is quite most of the time atleast he is to me. And saelya is more of a chill uptight person I guess I haven't really talked to neither of them really.

Stand infont of tsu'tey and besides Ka'ani and saelya. tsu'tey goes over what he has taught all three of us at the different time that he has taught each of us. Like what to aim for and to move quickly and to not die.

No pressure I guess. We broke apart and being walking toward the floating rocks we have to climb. Walking up to jake who is staring toward the rock. I place a hand on his shoulder.

"You ready?"I asked

"No. Let's get this over with" he says

Rolling my eyes to his response. And we started the climb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you're happy and..you know it clap you hands!" I said pausing due to climbing. "I can't clap right now my hands so clap,clap" jake said finish the part of the nursery song.

"Please be quite, you been singing the whole time." Tsu'tey said quickly glancing to me and jake , looking desperately for me to hush since I started it.

Finally reaching to where the ikrans are. "Well,when you take one half of a morning riding up here .Then take the other half climbing-" I took a pause and walked to where saelya was to look over the cliff. To see the difference ikran flying.

"It'll make you bored." I stated then backed away and stood next to jake .when I spotted neytiri start to approach us on seze.

Greeting her with 'Oel ngati kameie' and her greeting back. After a quick pause.

"Jakesully will go first" tsu'tey smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JAKE!" Neytiri screamed while tsu'tey laughed.

"Let's go jake! Momma ain't raise no punk!" I yelled as if it was a football game.

"Bro really!" Jake yelled back. running back and jumping on the ikran.

"My fault!" I yelled back. "I don't even know who his parents are" I said out loud but really to myself.

"Tsaheylu,jake,Tsaheylu!" Neytiri demanded hit the ground with one hand and knife cluched in the other.

Watching jake and the ikran struggle some more jake was finally able to pin the ikran down long enough to make Tsaheylu.

"Good job jake!" I said cheering for him,
Saelya and Ka'ani also cheered for him.
Neytiri was saying something to jake pushing jake and the ikran to the edge.

"Think fly!" Neytiri said loudly. "Fly?" Jake Said confusingly. The ikran drove off the cliff with jake screaming.
I gasped I was not expecting the ikran to dive off the cliff like it did.

All you could hear was jake screaming and his ikran yelping along with other ikrans minding there business. Moving over to Ka'ani and saelya we watched jake dangle and be pulled by the ikran.

After a few seconds jake got the upper hand of the ikran and was now soring with him. We cheered even more,neytiri took off to catch up with Jake.

Our cheering got cut short tsu'tey didn't want to hear nun of it. "Your turn now"
I started to get nervous once he said that.

"Right.."

A/n: i'm sorry guys I was in a whole writer block. the time skips was the only way to get out of it. I also started this story head first didn't even write stuff down for it so that's reason too. ~mouse

Published: 11/30/22 at 2:37pm

Updated :3/8/23