chapter thirteen

Standard Font - English
Bold Font- Na'vi

Minay P.O.V

A couple of weeks have went by, training with tsu'tey is not for the weak. His motto is learn quickly or die. I mean Don't get me wrong I'm doing a LOT better then Jake (not bragging) and I think he knows.

Na'vi archery is quite easy considering I got trained with a child bow by the same person who was trained by the Olo'eyktan Eytukan (don't quote me on that) and is now the finest worrier of the Omaticaya clan. Back at Grace's school when we were younger.

Having to climb,run and literally jump off trees was a different story. Climbing vines and training on how not to die for when it time for Iknimaya.is something that's not so easy.

' I miss Grace '

I thought of Grace and how I had missed her. and how I had asked jake to ask her if she could meet me later this week with my crochet stuff so make more tops in different ways. And just talk to her until I could ask Mo'at and Eytukan if she could enter the village When he links out.

'I don't think he told her...'

" Hello?.. is any one home? You okay nay"

I heard someone standing infont of me calling my name. When I finally came back from wherever I was in my mind I realized. it was jake calling my name waving his hand infont of my face with his hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry"

I said shrugging his hand off my shoulder.

"Its fine I was standing here for a few seconds calling you"

He said looking at what I was going.

"Seem like this makes you zone out ,huh?"

He said pointing to the small basket I was making.

"I guess so." I said sighing

" what do you want with her?"

Menel said to jake narrowing her eye him.

Along with Tayäeri ,Menel was also sitting beside me. Because we were have a conversation.

Menel's question towards jake caught Tayäeri attention. but she stayed quiet but also looked like she was waiting for a answer. While rattling the hand made rattle above Yane's face.

" uh..just..talk" jake hesitantly said in broken Na'vi. His facial expressions shows how unsure he was in speaking Na'vi. Clearly still learing.

Both Tayäeri and Menel  gave small hum in acknowledgment and went back to doing what they were already working on.

" I do need to speak with you" jake said this time making it sound urgent.

"Okay" I say standing up putting the half done basket down.

We made our way out side of hometree

"So how tsu'tey treating you?" Jake asked after a moment of quite while walking.

I halted " seriously." I said staring at him with a blank expression putting my hand on my hip.