Chapter Twelve

Standard Font - English
Bold Font- Na'vi

Minay P.O.V

"So you can't even give me a tip or even help me getting on?" I say tiredly still trying desperately to get on the pa'li.

"You're not jumping high enough...if a palulukan is chasing you while you struggle to get on pa'li do you just accept your fate?" Tsu'tey asked me watching with his arms cross.

I turned to him and stared at him like he did just ask me to go jump off one of the Ayram alusìng (floating mountains).

"...uh..yeah!" I said turning back around try to get on the creature again.

"Alright...Step up." Tsu'tey sighed put his hands on top of each other providing a step for me giving in to helping me get on.

"See that wasn't so hard now was it,thank you" I say after geting on the horse.

Rolling his eyes he tells me how to make Tsaheylu which is the bond between person and creature. He tells me that you tell the animal where to go in your mind but since it was my first time tell it where to go out loud.

"You will geting off and geting back on by yourself afterwards" he says before stepping back a step clicking his tongue telling me to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprisingly I only fell off more like thrown off the pa'li once on the first try. But I did get on the pa'li myself on the second try the tip was to jump forward instead of up.and to jump higher and with my right leg then with my whole body. Which I didn't know I was doing until he pointed it out.

After riding back and forth for a while I got the hang of it. So Tsu'tey said we will go in the forest to ride then to just ride back and forth in one area.

On our way out we crossed neytiri and Jake. Jake has fallen off the horse and is now in the mud. Riding up to them we stopped Tsu'tey started talking to Jake in English.

"You should go away!" He said to jake

"Nah..you'd miss me." jake said looking for Tsu'tey to me then back at Tsu'tey.

Neytiri walks up to us after going after the fleeing pa'li jake had gotten thrown off of. She looked at me and nodded in acknowledgment that I was there too. I smiled and nodded back. Then she turn her attention to Tsu'tey.

"I knew you could speak English."jake said pointing his finger at Tsu'tey in a matter of fact manner.

Tsu'tey smirked then told neytiri that a rock see more then Jake and that I learned quicker then him. Watching jake wiping the mud off his face and and mud that most likely got in his mouth and off his tongue I chuckled and shook my head. Pay attention to neytiri and tsu'tey neytiri smiled and told us to go patting Tsu'tey pa'li making us leave.

"See ya later" I say riding off.

Probably 20 minutes into our ride we slowed down to a slow trot. I was quite bored of the silence but I was still memorized by my surroundings.

"You know.." I started to say clearing my throat try to start a conversation"i have never really been out of hell gates. well rather allowed out of hell gates" I paused for a second looking over to him just to see if he was listening or not. He was actually staring at me listening to what I was going to say next. He wasn't wearing his smug look he wears most of the time he looked relaxed.