chapter seven

Standard Font - English
Bold Font- Na'vi

The light of the torch lit up her face revealing who she was before she threw it in.

"Neytiri?!" I said sofly confused and shocked.

Minay's P.O.V

I knew she had heard because had glanced at me with a stuned look but proceeded to walk over to a dying viperwolve.

i took my eyes off Neytiri and looked at coy who was hold my hand,watching Neytiri in fascination.

"thats her?!" coy wispered coriously.

"yep" i wispered back.

i turned to look back at jake who was geting out of the water holding on to the staff, once he got out he looked up at the plants and trees and sky in amazment.

"I was trying to tell you that the plants,trees and everything else is bioluminescent at night so every thing glows including us.but you just had to insist on making a fire that attracts any creatures on this moon.because you know nothing about it." I say to him.

" I am sorry I should have listened to you." The Avatar say walking and stand beside coy.

" it's okay you were trying to protect and survive." I say to him

i go over to a viperwolve that had a arrow in it but was already dead that Neytiri didn't get to yet and silently prayed over it.

Jake's P.O.V

"You smell weird." The little girl told me stepping away from me.

"What?" I asked hearing Minay chuckle 

"You smell different..you don't smell like us." Coy said looking at me.

"Uhh..thanks?" I said see her roll her eyes and walk over to her sisters side.

I seen the lady that helped us walk over to Minay and coy and the dog like looking creature and sat on the other side of the creature while  Minay stood up and backed away so the lady could do what she needed to. I walked a little closer to them  and crouched down.

"Look,I know you probably don't understand this..-" I begin

"Oeru txoa livu-" the lady started
(Forgive me)

"But uhh-" I said

I seen Minay puting her index finger on her lips telling me to be quite. But I didn't know why I just want to thank her for saving us.

"Ma oeyä tsmukun.-" the lady continued
(My brother)

"Thank you." I tried again.

Minay and Coy softly smacked their faces with their hands at the same time and Minay once again signaled me to shut up.

"Hu Nawma Sa'nok tivul  ngeyä tirea." The lady said (may your spirit run to the great mother)

"Thank you." I said again

Coy dropped her shoulders and shook her head and Minay put her hands on her hips and stared at me.

"Oel txoa livu" she finished taking the arrow out of the creature. (Forgive me)

"That was pretty impressive."  I said

The lady look at me putting her arrow back in a holster.

"We would have been screwed if you hadn't had come along . it was-" I chuckled

The lady had gotten up and walked  away.

"Hey where are you going?" I said getting up from the crouching position.