chapter ten

Standard Font - English
Bold Font- Na'vi

Minay's P.O.V

I followed tsu'tey up the tree to the third floor with ease he didn't look back once to see if I was struggling or not even though I wasn't. We walked to a part of the tree where there was a beaded curtains. He had stopped and turned around.

"Here,go inside the women inside will help you.i will be back" And with that he left.

"Okay then" I said to myself

When I walked in the lady's stopped chatting with each other and stared at me. One lady was older andthe other two are bit younger but they was still a few years older then me.

one of the younger lady's had a baby on her back.

"Hello, I'm Minay tsu'tey Led me here" I said nervously.

"come,come!We will fix you up I am Tayäerì and this is my son " Tayäeri said introducing herself and her sleeping baby.

"hello,I am Oengä " the older lady said picking up some big and small feathers and twine.

"And I am Menel " she said waving at me

Menel Handed me a brown loincloth with light pink at the end of it and oengä handed menel the top.

"Nice to meet you all and thank you" I said

" no problem,come follow me i will show you where to bathe" Tayäeri says grabbing my arm smiling

I followed Tayäeri down to the lowest level of the tree and we walked to left side of the tree Going out of the hometree and walking till we got to little lake.

"Here, you can bathe here no one will come mess with you, when you are done get dressed can come find me" Tayäeri says and walks away giving me privacy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished bathing and putting clothes I was given Even though it was night the plants and everything else glowed.

( I drew it myself but this is what Minay is wearing or atleast something close. I don't know why it sideways but whatever. )

I think me and Tayäeri are going to be good friends I thought to myself as I headed to find her.

It didn't take long for me to find Tayäeri she was puting her son down to sleep and be watched with the other mothers and baby's I guess it really do take a village to rise a child so they help each other.

"Tayäeri?" I said to get her attention

She turned around and looked me up and down and smiled.

"I see you dressed well" she said grabbing my hand and lead me back to the third floor.

"Dinner is ready come " Tayäeri said a leading me when we heard a voice.

"Hey!, thank you Tayäeri I will take her now" tsu'tey said coming up to us.

Tayäeri nodded and started to leave when I called out to her.

"Thank you Tayäeri! And can you thank Menel and Oengä for me"i asked her

"No problem Minay see you around good night" Tayäeri replied with a smile and a wave.

"I see you've made friends" tsu'tey said looking a little irritated.

" yea I did,and I see you being more of a jerk then I remembered " I told him rolling my eyes.

He grumbled at my response as we walked in to where food was given. singing could be heard and some people where all ready eating but it seems that we were early. not many people where there but as we got a spot to eat next to the leaders more people piled in.

I was handed a leaf of food,it was teylu I never tried teylu before but it was good when I tried it.

Midway into eating the singing stopped I looked up to see why and I see jake standing in the entrance.

"Good evening, please don't get up" he said as he followed neytiri stepping on someone's tail while doing so.

I sighed in annoyance the singing and chatting of people started up again

"He is such a idiot .." I say under my breath take a bite into the teylu.

Hearing a group of teenage kids sitting to my left and tsu'tey on my right laugh I knew I had said it to loud I was done eating.

"Hey,can I get another leaf of teylu?" I asked tsu'tey making atleast a little bit of conversation with him. "For Coy." I added.

He got up and went to get another leaf then came back and handed it to me without a word.

"Thanks" i thanked him.

I got up and left to go look for the healer that took coy hold the food in both hands it was till warm but not hand-burning hot. I get to the first level and start looking for Äenämì I spotted her walking with herbs in a makeshift basket. I called to her. Gaining her attention.

"Äenämì." I called her jogging up to her since she was meters away She turns hearing her name.

Catching up to her she says "Ah, skyperson why is it you have come to me? Do you want to check on the child?" She asked turn back around walking toward her designation and I follow beside her.

"Yes I came to check on my sister to see if she has awoken." I tell her

"Sister?! I thought she was you child she looks like you." She chuckles
"My apologies " she apologized

"It's okay no need to apologize I'm technically am her mother" I say getting a "hmm" in response.

We walk into a small part of the back of the tree I see coy laying on her back on this moss like bed on the ground.

"She should be just fine. She should be awake soon" the older lady told me putting this type of ointment on her wounds.

" okay thank you,may I stay with her here?" I asked Äenämì.

" I don't see why not go ahead it time to sleep anyways " she told me as she put the herbs away then said goodnight before walking out.

I put the leaf full of food down and get in a comfortable positioned to sleep looking at coy one last time before falling asleep.

A/n: finally the cable is back on. I was in a writers block for a few hours but got somewhere. This chapter was very frustrating for some reason tho anyway ✌🏿-mouse

Published:7/31/22 at 4:36pm

Updated:3/8/23