#1

OLIVIA'S POV:

"Andrew moms waiting for us come on" I yelled loud enough so my brother Andrew could hear me but not loud enough I would embarrass myself by yelling in front of the school. Andrew was talking to some boy his age.

"yeah yeah one sec" Andrew responded waving goodbye to his new friend. I waved back saying goodbye as well as we hopped in my mom's jeep.

"who was that anyway" I said putting on my seatbelt

"My new friend, he's really nice and he rides dirt bikes too. He said his whole family does,"he said, almost jumping out of his seat.

"that's great that you made a friend on the first day" mom exclaimed

It was our first day of school since we moved from Boston. We had to move since our dad had business here with stuff about motocross. Back in Boston I rode my dirt bike with my brother and my dad all the time on the tracks. I have a KTM 125 and my brother has a KTM 85. We're actually pretty fast considering our age. I'm 15 almost 16 and my brother Andrew is 12.

I kinda zoned out on Andrews and mom's conversation until Andrew said "wait his snap map says he lives right next to us" surprised i peeked at his phone to see and there was a bitmoji named Hudson at the house next door.

"i think he might be our neighbor" I joked

"maybe so" he said zooming into his location and there it was our house next to his

"You guys can hang out all the time if he is our neighbor, you know, maybe ride your bike together," mom added while parking her car next to dad's black F-150 in the driveway.

------4 hours later------

I was helping mom make dinner when Andrew comes in "mom Hudson's family is wondering if we want to go over to his house tomorrow for dinner to get to know them, what do i say" Andrew announced

"oh my how kind of them! We would love to have dinner together" mom agreed in a second

"alright can i give hudson's mom your number?" Andrew asked

"yep tell her to give me a call anytime" mom said kindly

I was actually kinda excited to meet hudson and his family because andrew couldn't stop talking about him. I remembered what Andrew told me about him having a brother around my age honestly i didn't care unless he was hot.

After I ate dinner I scrolled through tik tok pretty much for the rest of the day. After I got up and took a quick shower, did my skin care, brushed my teeth then headed to bed.

------the next morning-----

I was sitting on one of the chairs on our kitchen island eating some cereal when mom reminded me about our dinner.

"Our dinner at the Deegans is at 7:00 so i expect you back at the house at 5:30" mom stated

"The Deegans?" I mumbled it sounded very familiar but I couldn't quite think of where I heard it from.

"yeah you know them you're always watching their videos on Youtube!" she calmly said like i knew this info.

"WHAT HOLY SHIZ NITZ OH MY LORD ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????" I choked on my cereal. That's why their name sounded so familiar. I couldn't process this THE DEEGANS ARE MY NEIGHBORS AND I'M HAVING DINNER WITH THEM.

"nope i thought Andrew told you thats why he cant stop talking about it" mom looked at me puzzled.

that little prick! He knows how much I love watching deegan's videos. I even have their merch for crying out loud! This means I'm going to meet Brian, hailie, and...SWEET JESUS I'M GOING TO MEET HAIDEN DEEGAN. Haiden is the whole reason I started watching the Deegans. I've watched his videos since he first got his 85 you know his "ugly" era. Now he's kinda fine not gonna li-