#17

Guys I'm done after this chapter. After this I'm starting a new one BUT I will only be posting like a few times a month because I have an idea and I want it to turn out good which means taking more time with the chapters.

Sorry about the wait I literally had no motivation before the idea I had but y'all would literally kill me if I don't finish this so here it is

NOT EDITED 

Finishing up me and haidens last 15 min moto on the sx track we pull up to the tent. Breathing heavily I take off my helmet catching my breath. I lean on my bike for support feeling my legs shake after doing two 30 min motos and three 15 min ones. I run a sweaty finger in my hair after taking off my gloves. I look over to the other boys but only see dax. The others may have stayed on the track since they did less motos as us and are less tired.

"Liv?"

A deep voice makes me turn my head. Haiden is looking at me with his head slightly tilted.

"Yeah?" I respond wiping some sweat off the back of my neck.

"Wanna go Home? I'm tired" He says puffing out his cheeks letting the air come out as a sigh.

I respond with a nod smiling and his stupidly cute  face. 

Walking back to the truck (or van I forget) I start taking off my gear as I get the the edge of the car sitting down. Snapping off my boots and stripping off my tight fxr set. I really need to get a new set this one is two small and is practically squeezing the life out of my thighs. I take of my jersey with out a problem only having to pull a little harder on the arm part but when it came to my pants it was more than a struggle. I sigh blowing a piece of hair out of my hair. My pants half way down my thigh I look up noticed someone's presence. Haiden is leaned up on the  side of Dax's van with his arms crossed staring at me. He had his gear off and was wearing a essentials shirt some black shorts and a monster energy hat. How'd he get his gear off so fast?

"Are you just going to watching me struggle?" I said starring him dead in the eye slouching my back. 

"What you want help?" He says 

"Yes please," I nod at him with a smile

"Oh god" he says leaning up from the van shaking his head with a chuckle. A slight smile on his face from laughing as he walks up to me.

"You know we wouldn't be in this situation if you could have worn a gear that fits you" he says placing his keys and his phone to the side.

"Andrew bought them for me thinking it was my size I didn't want him to think I don't like it" I said pouting and crossed my arms

"I'll throw them out" I sighed looking down and the gear stuck on my legs

"Dont. It's hot as fuck" He says looking in my eyes before focusing his eyes somewhere eles

By now my face was a slight tint of red. But if I wasn't so tan I'd probably be as bright as a tomato. 

"Yeah?" I say pushing him further staring directly in his eyes making eye contact.

"Fuck liv" he says in a low voice

"Let's just go home already" he looks up at the sky then to me then to my gear. Sighing he puts his hands on my bare thigh to high for comfort I may add them starts to tug down on the pants. Getting the pants down to my knees, he gets down on his knees and continues to pull them off until there fully off. I reach down to start undoing my knee braces but haidens already on that. I sit backs and watch him do his work. His muscles flexing at each movement . Did I mention how much I love mucles? I ❤️ abs. Anywayyyy