#8

Last night kept replaying in my head "ughhh" im so stupid why'd i say that i prob sounded so dumb. I was laying in bed when i got a text from haiden.

Danger boy: hey wanna mess around with the pitters? your brother can tag along

Me: yeah ofc ill ask my brother if he wants to come

I got up and went to ask Andrew if he wanted to come.

"so you wanna come?"

"i wish but moms making me unpack everything" he rolled his eyes

" haha L" i say walking back to my room to grab a helmet.

 I had a choice between my custom helmet which is my main helmet i use for races, my beat up fox one, and my red and blue troylee one that had a redbull on the side. I grabbed the troy lee one and also grabbed an old pair of goggles and went outside to grab my pit bike. 

I had a 2022 honda 110 and also a 2020 klx 140 that i also considered a pit bike but i just rolled out the honda. I texted my mom where i was going then started riding to Haidens house.

When i got there the gate was already open so i just went through and drove down to his garage. I took off my helmet and saw haiden pouring gas in his pit bike. I kick the built in kick stand on the bike and head towards haiden.

"What's up" i say leaning my hands on the seat of his honda 110.

"nothing much cooper" he replies putting the lid on the gas can

"where we riding Deegan?" i ask

"I was thinking we could go on the sand track but its pretty ruff" he says also leaning his hands on the bike leaving our faces inches apart.

"mhm thats fine" I turn my head and walk towards my bike trying to get away from that situation. I pull on my helmet and slide on my goggles and haiden does the same.

"follow me" haiden says starting up his bike and i do the same. I follow haiden as he rides through Brians compound and i just now realize how big it actually is i thought mine was big his is probably 2 times bigger than mine.

We get to the sand track and haiden starts to ride around and i follow him. His pit bike seems faster than mine but i could tell it was mod and mine was just stalk. We do about 2 laps then we stop and haiden asks if i want to play tag. It was originally going to be a game called cops and robbers the deegans like to play but there's only two of us so tag it is!

" who ever loses rock paper scissors is tagger?" Haiden asks

"yeah" i answer

"Rock, Paper, scissors, Shoot!"

Haiden held out his hand in a fist representing a rock and i had my hand flat out meaning paper. I quickly sped away trying to get away pinning it in 4th (4th is the highest gear on pit bikes well most) Haiden starts to actually catch up to me and i start to cut the track into another part. I look behind me to see haiden about a bikes length away from me. Big Mistake. Before i could turn back to see where i was going next, my handlebars start to wobble and I slide out from the bike and hit the ground.

"woah woah, are you okay???" Haiden says panicking and quickly drops his bike and runs over to me.

"BAHhahahaahaAHahah" i burst out laughing holding my stomach 

" seriously are you okay?" he says still worried 

"yeah im fine i just tipped over nothing dramatic" i reassured him and start to get up from the laying position i was in.

"wait one more thing" Haiden says laughing

I pause and look at him "yeah?"

"tag your it" he says tapping my shoulder and running off without his bike. I quickly get up and start to run after him.

--------

After me and haiden played tag for a bit he invited me inside to get the cut on my elbow i got from falling disinfected and we were super hungry.

" i have a first aid kit in my bathroom it should have everything in there to clean up that cut" haiden says walking to his bathroom and i follow. He scrambles around the cupboards looking for this first aid kit of his. I get bored and sit up on his sink counter waiting for him. He finally pulls out a red and white box and opens it up. He stands in between my legs pulling my arm where the cut is closer to him and grabs some rubbing alcohol and dabs it on a cotton pad.

"this is going to sting bad" he looks up at me sorry

"just get it over with" i don't like these kinds of things i've always been scared of hospital and blood freaks me out. He starts to dab it on and it instantly starts to sting.

"ow fuc-ddgg knucles!" he quickly removes his hand

"sorry" he says and his face starts to turn a light shade of pink. 

What the? OH SHI-. I didn't even realize it but haiden was standing in between my legs and i  was squeezing him with my knees.

"sorry.." i can feel my face start to heat up and i look away

"yeah..." he says grabbing some band-Aids from the box and placing his free hand on my thigh. I just stared at his hand on my thigh i couldn't focus on anything else.

"I'm done" he says and i snap out of it. I look at my arm and see an orange band-aid on it

"Woah deegans a doctor" i laugh 

"it's literally a band aid"

"Whatever you say  Doctor Deegan" i say ruffling his  hair

"okay then, let's go get something to eat i'm hungry" he says grabbing my waist and helping me off the counter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

heyyy this is my last chapter in a couple weeks because im going on Vacation. I wanted to squeeze in a chapter since im not gonna be posting for a bit.

luv you guys and make sure to vote and comment.