#12

A/N sorry if this chapter is kinda bad i have no idea how they should act now that they've kissed lmao.

Im utterly shocked that just happen Haiden Deegan the boy I used to look up to just kissed me... WTF!!! It hasn't even been 3 weeks since moving here and meeting Haiden but for some reason i still feel connected to him somehow.

The bottle was now back to Katie and the girls. Katie spins the bottle and it lands on haiden. A feeling of jealousy rushes throughout my body as im thinking 'please don't do it'. Katie looks up at haiden with puppy eyes making sure to push out her chest. I literally want to punch her.

I look over at haiden who's frowning, Oh thank god, he glances at me before saying

"hell no" and grabbing a shot from the board and drinking it. He makes a weird face implying he did not like it. I laugh at the face he makes relieved he took it.

We sat there for a bit while the others spun until Paige came down and told us to shut it down since some of us were drinking underage, cough cough haiden
It was about 11:56 and I was feeling a bit tired but didn't want to ask haiden to drive me home since he was having fun with his friends.

After Paige had shut our game up, me and Bailey went up and talked for a bit.
"Are you tired you seem tired?" Bailey said concerned
"Just a bit" I yawned
"I have some monster want it?" She asked

"Ummm yeah I'll take it" I said before she turned on her heels and went towards the fridge.
Monster usually only works for a few hours then makes me even more tired but I said yes anyways.
Bailey comes back with a original monster, holding it up for me to grab.

"Thanks" I grinned

"No problem" she nods
I took a sip and looked for  for a certain someone.

"You think the boys are still down stairs?" I asked

"Probably, you wanna go checkup on haiden"she giggling as she raised an eyebrow

"What! Nooo your the one who's wants to check up on nick" I whisper scream

"Stop cus I do" she smirks
I laugh as I tug her arm to follow me down the stairs.

I walked down the stairs immediately making eye contact with haiden.

I look away not wanting to face him.
I look up at Bailey who was looking at nick.
" your staring" I whisper giggling
"Oh shit" she turns to me and hides her face in her hands
"Let's go sit" I laugh

On the left of the couch had Daxon and Troy, and in the middle was nick and all the way to the right was haiden leaning on the arm of the couch.

Of course Bailey wanted to sit next to nick and the only available spot was in between haiden and nick. I mentally roll my eyes.

Nick schooches to the left to make room for me and Bailey. Bailey sits down next to nick as I sit next to haiden who still hasn't said a word.

A little time has gone by and nick and haiden were talking about mini Os and Bailey was just listening to there conversation. It was now 12:52 and I couldn't have been more tired. I know I'm being a baby since it's only 12 but i usual sleep at 10 and I had a long few days so I'm pretty tired. I sat in the middle of there conversation just on my phone doing nothing in particular besides trying to stay away.
I yawn and put my phone down. My eyes were getting heavier by the second.

"Are you tired?" Haiden asks interrupting nick while he was talking

I nod my head yes as he pulls me in and I lay my head on his chest. I didn't really think on what was happening all I could think about was sleep.