#16

I know I've been all MIA on you guys but I've really been busy 

Busy meaning I've been in the gym all week too sore to even get up but anyway I'm kinda rusty on writing so this may suck

And you already know the drill I will not be editing this  so if you see anything that doesn't make sense use your head.

We arrived at Matt's house immediately noticing this wasn't a motocross track it was a supercroas track. I suddenly felt  super excited. I love love love supercross to me it just feels a lot faster and way cleaner.

"You didn't tell me this was a supercross track" I looked up at haiden as me parked his car next to the other boys cars.

"I thought maybe if you knew you wouldn't want to come.." he looked at me

"Okay okay one thing you HAVE TO know about me is I love supercross. I will do anything to get to ride in supercross."

"Really? I didn't know. I like supercross better to. Are you doing sx futures???" He asked with his eyes widened 

(For my girls who don't know anything about supercross sx futures is a sx race for people who want to join they do it after the pro races.)

"GODDDD I WISH" I groaned 

"What why Arnt you doing it? You have the speed?" He questioned 

"They won't let a girl do it" i pouted crossing my arms 

"That's stupid" he said chuckling at my aditude 

I was about to speak up before a knock on the window made me jump out of my seat.

Daxon was sanding there as haiden rolled down his window.

"Are you guys done talking? We're all waiting for you guys" he playfully rolled his eyes

"Shit my bad" haiden said hopping out of his truck and I follow his actions

Haiden didn't even let me touch my bike and told me he'll do it and for me to get my gear on. I wasn't complaining I didn't feel like it anyway.

After I finished putting on my gear I thought about my situation with haiden. He's kinda acting like it never happened...I don't know what to think since he's probably just really busy with sx futures coming up but you know it's hard.

"You okay?" Daxon intruded my thoughts. 

"All good" I sighed shooting him a fake smile as I grabbed my helmet

"O-okay"

I looked around to find where haiden put my bike. I found it under some tents next to his bike.

Walking up to my bike I drag my hand across the seat before jumping on it. I know I should have waited for haiden so we could go out together but I really couldn't wait when it came to SX.

 Starting my bike with my E-START I warm it up with a few revs catching the boys attention. Almost as a sign of letting them know I was going out for a ride.

Looking around to see if it's all clear I let out the clutch and swiftly switch to 2nd gear. Taking a few practice laps to know the track I start to speed up and hit a few doubles and tripples. Wheelieing through the whoops keeping only my rear tire on the ground as I sped through them and railing the next turn before hitting the double.

HAIDENS POV

Unloading the bikes being extra careful with Livs new 250 standing it up in the sun tents next to mine. I head back to my van to start putting on my gear. Slipping on my thor gear and clamping on my alplainestars boots.