#2

We were all sitting in the living room except for Marissa Deegan and my mom because they were doing some finishing touches to the food while chatting a bit. Dad was starting up a conversation with Brian Deegan about his house and Hudson and Andrew were talking about Hudson's new YZ 85. Which leaves me and Haiden we were obviously not talking to each other I mean what was there to talk about? Occasionally we would look at each other but then look away. I was just on the couch listening to Andrews convo with Hudson when finally the moms called us in to eat.

We were sitting at the dinner table and i was sitting next to Andrew and Across from us was Haiden and Hudson. Mom was sitting across from Marissa and dad was sitting across from Brian.

We said grace and began to fill our plates.

"this looks amazing Marissa" i said and mom agreed 

"thank you Olivia i hope you enjoy it" she exclaimed 

The moms were chatting when Brian says "so Andrew hudson said you ride?"

"Yep! so does my dad and sister she's really fast" he blurted out

Haiden looked surprised he's been quite all this dinner until now which is unlike him.

"what bike do you guys ride?" he questioned 

"i ride a Ktm 85 and my dad rides a Ktm 450..." Andrew said 

"i ride a ktm 125" I said cutting him off

Haidens mouth opened but nothing came out

"We're actually looking for a place to ride tomorrow do you know any good tracks around here?" My dad asked

"why don't all of you guys ride on our tracks we just recently  made a track for Hudson so Andrew and him can go on that one and  Olivia if you are comfortable with it you can ride on the big track with haiden" Brian Offered 

"do you guys like the sound of that" dad said looking at me and Andrew 

"i would love that! Thank you so much Brian" Andrew exclaimed 

I nod in agreement as haiden smiles at me and i smile back. I was a bit nervous but i'm a pretty good rider not better than Haiden but i'm getting there. 

After dinner the moms were cleaning up in the kitchen and Brian was giving dad a tour of the house while Andrew and Hudson were up stairs. Me and haiden were in the living room talking about dirt bikes.

"I like YZ but i don't think i would ever change from KTM not even with a contract" I explained because me and haiden were talking about his switch from Ktm to YZ.

"i get that but-"

"Olivia were going now" mom shouted from the door 

"alr coming" i sighed getting up

"wait before you go can i get your snap" Haiden said almost like he was nervous.

"yeah of course" i said giving him my snap

He had a big smile plastered on his face "thanks see you tomorrow Liv"

"cya" i quickly put on my shoes and got to the car.

------7:30 AM the next morning-----

"Andrew get up don't forget we're going to Haiden's house to ride" i said hitting him to get up

he shot out of his bed hurrying to the bathroom "umm okay.."

I texted haiden on snap what time we should go over to his. He opened it immediately and responded.