#15

I really really don't feel like writing so this one's gonna be a bit short.

"Is this actually mine...?" I stare at my parents wide eyed 

"No it's Andrews. OF COURSE ITS YOURS" my dad jokes. He had me for a second though 

Staring at the 2023 KTM 250 SX-F with my signature graphics including all my sponsors.

"Did you know about this???" I turn to haiden questioning him

"Maybe" he shrugs hiding a smile

"Holy crap..." I walk over admiring the bike. Looking at all the mods my dad has done. He but some flo clutch and break leavers some MIKA handle bars plus a factory suspension and loads more.

"Danny already broke it in so you can ride it when ever" my dad interrupts my thoughts. 

Danny's my mechanic.. He's close to my age that's why I love him. I don't know but having your mechanic as a friend and not just as..well your mechanic makes a small difference.

"Wait is this why you guys have been sneeky?" I come to a conclusion 

"You noticed!" My mom gasped

"It was pretty obvious" I laugh

.......

It was the next morning  after I got my new bike and haiden promised to bring me riding with his friends from the party. I was actually so excited. I know I was kinda bragging about how fast I was at the party so it'll be kinda embarrassing if I was slower then them...but who knows.

We were gonna ride a Matt's house since he invited us. Us meaning Daxon, Carson, Troy, haiden, and me.

I was kinda bummed Bailey couldn't come because she was working today but whatever I'll get past.

I couldn't sleep last night because I couldn't believe I finally got a 250 but mostly because the kids with haiden kept replaying in my head. Does this mean we're like boyfriend and girl friend?

No doesn't he have to ask me...? Idk!!

I shake those thought out if my head hearing a ping come from my phone.

Haiden🫶: I'm picking you up to go to Matt's in like 15 minutes.

Me: okay! Cya

(Read)

I quickly pack my Moto bag which consist of a FXR gear set a black 6D helmet and my other protective gear.

I grab a protein bar from the kitchen before switching my pj pants and a crop top to leggings and   Haidens hoodie.

I check the time which says there's 4 minutes before haiden comes so I go out to the garage grab my stand and some VP RACING gas. Haiden shows up in his black van and helps me load up my bike.

After putting the bike in the back with haidens we hop in with haiden in the drivers seat.

"How far is it?" I ask

"Like 15 minutes it's pretty close" he says looking at the road. We stop at a red light and he looks at me and smirks

"Is that my hoodie!" He snorts

"What you want it back?" J question

"Wel-"

"Too bad it's mine now" I cut him off and he shakes his head

This has to be the worst chapter I've done. I'm just really not in the mood to write