#7

it was a short 15 minute drive to Paige's house and god damn it was nice! Me and haiden shared an airpod on the drive here. We rang the doorbell and the door opened quickly.

"heyyyy, Oh! you must be olivia Marissa told me about you" she said holding out her hand completely ignoring haiden which made me giggle a little.

"yep it's very nice to meet you!"i extend my hand giving her a hand shake. Haiden passes by paige and enters Paige's house without even saying anything.

she slightly rolls her eyes "come on in i'll give you a tour"

----after the tour----

We were all in the living room playing with the kids when paige spoke up.

"is olivia going to the party as your plus one?" paige asks haiden

I raise an eyebrow confused "uh no...maybe i mean you wanna go with me? Haiden asks me

"uhh what party exactly???" i say confused as hell

"were having a small get together in 3 days for christian's birthday you should come,  everyone's gonna love you!" she says

"ohhh yeah i would love to come!" i exclaim

"great!"

"what should i wear?"

" something smexy" we both laughed

---------------

soon after that paige went to Market basket to pick some stuff up  and said that we could leave whenever christian got home.

Me and haiden were in the kitchen making grilled cheese for the kids because that's all haiden knew how to make.

"Haiden you're making a mess!" i say after he dropped a piece of butter he cut from the stick on the floor.

"hahhaaa it's not my fault it just slipped" He laughs as he goes to clean it up and a laugh aswell

----------------

Christian got home after the kids ate and were half way through a movie. It took everything in me not to ask for an autograph but me and haiden left as soon as he came home so i didn't even get a chance too.

Haiden offered me his airpod again when we were in the car riding home and i took it because i actually really like his music taste it's similar to mine.

once we got to haiden's house i quickly grabbed all my things and shoved it in my backpack and noticed hudson already gone well it was 8 o'clock at night already so i figured he would be gone by now.

Haiden was waiting for me in his brand new black F-150 so he could drive me home and i didn't want to make him wait that long so i rushed and quickly said bye to marissa and hopped back into the car.

"that was fast"

"didn't want to make you wait"

"i could wait all day for you" (he mumbled that)

"what did you say?"

"oh nothing" he said pulling up to my house.

"anyway ill pick you up on saturday for the party and 6 okay?"  

"yep sounds good" i smile

"i love your smile" he says bluntly

"um what?" i say shocked

"i said i love your smile" he says scratching the back of his neck

"oh thanks" i said grinning

"bye cutie"

"bye handsome"

wait what did i just say-

he leaves and i walk into my house and see my whole family unpacking and moving furniture around. I groan knowing well that for the next few days im going to be unpacking.

Hey cutiesss im not dead surprise !!!!!!!! just had no motivation to write and prob gonna be my last update in a few weeks because im going on vacation anyways short chapter.

Make sure to comment a vote i always read your comments! bye luv ya

( i also didnt look through this so gonna be a lot of mistakes)