#11

GUYS IM A BIT RUSTY!!!! pls dont come for me and my ability to write 

WARRNING LONG CHAPTER

It was a bit later since the conversation with paige and i've been just making small talk with Bailey and listening to Paige's and jessys conversation. I was getting a bit bored by just standing there and doing nothing so i took out my phone to see what was new. Text from haiden saying "where are you?"-delivered 30 seconds ago

"I'm in the same spot with paige" I responded and put my phone away and heard a buzz but didn't bother checking it because i figured it was just a text from haiden saying "alr" or "okay".

I turned to Bailey and complemented her stunning red silk dress she was wearing.

"aw thank you! I love your outfit as well!" She said grinning

"so how do you know paige?" she asked

" Honestly I don't I met her like 3 days ago because i was babysitting with-" I was cut off by haidens voice

"Heyyy" he said dragging the y

"oh hi" i said

"you didn't see my text so i came to get you" he said

"oh my bad" i say pulling out my phone that read "I'm in the TV room with all the teens come down here it's fun"

"lets go then" he said taking my hand trying to lead me to the TV room.

"hold on, Bailey wanna come?" i asked

"yeah sure" she nodded her head and followed me and haiden.

Haiden led us down to some stairs and into the basement that was a bit chilly but was fine.

We walk in and i see about 13 teenagers watching tv, taking pictures, playing board games, and just talking around the sofa.

"let me introduce you to some of my friends" Haiden says looking back at me.

"okay"

Haiden walks up to the sofa and tells some brunette haired boy to scooch over and sits down and motions me to sit next to him. I sit down and bailey follows.

"Liv that's troy he points to a light skinned boy who waves in my direction and i smile, That's Carson, Matt, Daxon, and um katie" Lastly he points to a blond girl who dressed like a... man i hate to say it but she's dressed like a slut. She had a laced crop top with spagheti straps with her boobs basically spilling out and a black mini skirt that barely covers her ass. She had a face full of caked on makeup and looked at me in disgust. I look over to bailey who's glaring at her. I hit her with my elbow and she shoots her attention to me i nod my head no hoping she gets the memo to at least try to be nice she just shrugged her sholders in response.

I hear my name being called and turn around to see Troy talking.
"So Olivia Haiden said you ride you any good?" he raised an eyebrow

"umm i'd like to think so" i said slightly giggling.

"Nah she could smoke all your asses" Haiden says

"oh really?" Daxon speaks up

"really" i say confidently knowing what i'm capable of

"she's all talk she's probably slow and rides for boys attention like every other girl this is why i hate girls" Katie says rolling her eyes

i look over at Bailey who's holding in her laughter. She takes one glaces over at me and we both burst out laughing.