#3

Me and haiden were walking the track and i made sure to notice the really harsh ruts and jumps that might be a bit sketchy.  I also noticed the track's dirt it was nice it wasn't too sandy but also not too wet. It was a great track and i think i would have no problem riding it at all.

"i'm ready" i said breaking the silence in between us. I didn't realize it because i was too busy looking at the track but Haiden has been looking at me this whole time.

"y-yeah lets go" he replied looking away.

okay weird.

We walked back to our bikes and I kick started my bike to warm it up while i put on my helmet and gloves on. Haiden started his bike with his electric start and put on his helmet too.

Haiden made sure i was ready to go then rode his bike to where the track started. He pulled in his clutch and stopped And I also stopped next to him because it was obvious he wanted to tell me something.

"take it slow on your first lap i'll be right behind you" He shouted over the sound of our engines.

"okay" I reply

I gave my bike some gas before pulling in the clutch and shifting to 2nd gear then to 3rd. I did what haiden asked me too and took it slow on the first lap. On the second lap haiden was still behind me and this time i still took it slow but hit all the jumps. Surprisingly haiden was still behind me on the 3rd lap but this time i gave it my all whipping the jumps and hitting the whoops. I could tell haiden was actually trying to pass me this time but i didn't let him. It was the 6th lap which meant my arms were getting tired and my riding was getting sloppy Haiden was in front of me not by a lot i was just catching up to him. I decided to get off the track and take a break before something bad happens. Haiden followed me out to where the stands were.

I got off my bike and lifted it up on the stand and Haiden did the same. Haiden took his helmet off and just stood there staring me down his face was giving off shocked with a mix of wtf. I took off my helmet as well pretending i didn't notice him staring. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"okay what are you doing" i laughed 

"wh- i- i..."

"come on spit it out big guy"i chuckled 

"sorry i didn't expect you to be this fast how come i've never heard of you" he laughed

" i don't know maybe it's cause my dad isn't  famous" i reply

"fair enough. You're doing really well for you to be riding a 125 like what gear are you on because i was struggling to keep up with you on my 450." he laughed

"yeah i-" i was interrupted by hudson and andrew "hey guys"

"hey" me and Haiden both said

"i'm sleeping over and mom wants to know if you want to too" Andrew asks me

I look over at haiden "is that okay with you?" i ask

"yeah of course" he nods 

i smile at him and turn back to andrew and tell him i'm okay with sleeping over too.

A/N

hey guys a very short chapter i just didn't want to be one of those people who don't update in like a month. Prob some grammar mistakes but anyways byeee