001

"hey! that's my lunch money .." you said trying not to tear up .

"too bad , it's mine now !" a boy with ginger hair laughed , he then pushed you on the ground .

the weather wasn't that great, it was raining heavily and you didn't have an umbrella , both your parents have been outstation as well .

you just sat down in the rain , your knee was bleeding but you couldn't do anything , all you could do was cry.

"ugh.. stand up ." you heard what sounded like a male's voice , you looked up to see a boy with maroon hair , giving you a hand , while holding an umbrella in the other .

you stood up but you were in pain , the boy noticed and he pretended not to care , the both of you accompanied each other to nearby shelter .

"thank you !" you smiled , feeling grateful for what the boy had done for you .

"shikanoin heizou." he said , while crossing his arms , not wanting to look at your face .

"I'm l/n y/n !" you said, wanting to shake his hand, but he pushed your hand away .

"don't touch me .. " he moved a step back , then proceeds to question what happened to you .

you then explained everything that happened , he sighed and then gave you some cash .

you couldn't accept it , you start to wonder why heizou was being so nice yet so cold at the same time .

he started to walk away , when you held a part of his shirt .

he just stood there silently , waiting for you to let go .

"let go of me.." he said , trying not to get mad at you , but you didn't want to let go , you didn't want him to leave.

this went on for a couple of minutes until he bursted .

"how many times do I have to tell you !? let ME GO !" he said , using force to push you away .

it hurt, but you knew it was your fault . so you couldn't say anything about it .

on the other hand , heizou was just about to leave when suddenly he looked back and took out emergency bandages .

"𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗛,𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗘 . 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ." he groaned .

you listened to him and he started to wrap the bandages around your arm , you were happy , even though he legit just pushed you .

"thank you again ." you smiled at him . he just waved and walked away with his hands in his pocket .

end of flashback

"ahh, so that's how we met !" you said cheerfully.

" stop being so forgetful dumbass.. i don't want to remember that story again ." he rolled his eyes .

"but you still remembered , rightttt??" you wiggled your eyebrows up and down .

"fuck off ." he said , crossing his arms and turned the other way .

"sometimes I wonder why you're so mean , but nice at the same time .." you shrugged .

"im only nice to.. ugh forget it ." he said .

the way he acted was cute to you , even though he could be abit cold sometimes , you could tell he genuinely had a nice and kind heart .