006

"let's just bring her home , and tell the waiter to pack the food maybe ?" thoma suggested and I agreed .

the both of us put each of her arm on our shoulder while walking her to a car which we've already ordered . the car was already waiting outside .

"i think l/n should sit at the back with you now , since i sat at the back just now , what do you think?"

i nodded in agreement, happy to get to sit next to her , but it was different from when she was with thoma.

she kept burping softly like an idiot . i tried to hold in my laugh , and it was successful, the driver on the other hand was very confused about what was going on .

"heizooouuu" y/n said as she placed both her arms around my back .

honestly , i was panicking inside ,it was so dumb and embarassing , but I tried to remain calm, although I stuttered a bit .

"y-yeah?" i said , reacting to the sudden move by y/n .

she pointed to her cheek and came closer to me , is it what I think it is ?

"I think she wants you to k-" Thoma whispered but I shushed him immediately.

fuck, i haven't had my first kiss and most importantly, with her?? oh god , I love you , thanks for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity.

she pouted, probably thinking why I'm taking so long , i was about to kiss her on the cheeks when she clasped my cheeks with both her hands and kissed me on the lips .

it was mind-blowing. it was like we were both in our own universe . i was as red as a tomato, but did she feel anything about it ? since she's not sober ..

even so, i embraced the kiss as much as I could until she pulled out for a breath , soon she got tired and layed down on my lap , it felt so good.

i started to sleep as well , while waiting to reach our destination.

we arrived at Thoma's house in a few minutes , and i carried y/n into his home and placed her on the couch gently , so that she could rest well .

today was great. it's a win for me .