004

flashback

"i promise I won't leave you alone , heizou !" y/n said .

"you don't have to say it out loud , I already know that okay?" heizou said , feeling embarrassed.

"okayyy fine , but what about you ? you won't leave me all alone too right ?" y/n said with puppy-dog eyes which made heizou cringe and he sighed , saying "yeah, i won't leave you all alone , of course .."

end of flashback

heizou's pov

i laughed a little at this memory , thinking about her . lately we've been distant .

"heizou!" a familiar voice said .

"y/n, hello ." i said , trying to not sound too excited .

"im so sorry for not being able to hang out with you during our usual times , what about weekends?" she said , feeling guilty that we were getting distant .

"sure , I'd love to hang out with you " i smiled , i couldn't hide my happiness any longer .

she stared at me as if I've gone crazy .

"w-wow , I thought you would've said something like ' i already see you in school , we don't need to hang out ' ". she mimicked me .

"I don't say that ." i raised an eyebrow.

"eitherways , im glad we can get to hangout after a while ." she smiled warmly .

i just smiled back , feeling glad that i could finally spend some time with her , just the two of us -

well until she said this .

"oh oh ! thoma's coming along too !" she said , scratching the back of her neck.

my heart sank hearing that some other boy would be hanging out with us .

"heizou , are you alright ?" she said , crouching down to see my face , which was facing the floor .

"y-yeah, I'm fine, sorry . I'm just tired ." i chuckled akwardly .

"ohh i see , then you should get some rest . tomorrow , the three of us will hang out !" she said in a joyful tone .

"mhm ." i said , walking away from her .

she just stood there . by the looks of it , she's probably thinking that she did some thing wrong , i would reassure her but im not in the mood to do so right now .

the next day .

"heizou , this is thoma . thoma , this is heizou ." y/n introduced us to each other .

thoma shook my hand , saying : " it's a pleasure to meet you , heizou . i hope we could be good friends ."

"well.. it's nice to meet you too , thoma ." I smiled .

"yayy, the both of you are getting along !" y/n clapped her hands .

"so, where are we going ?" thoma asked the both of us .

"hmm, I'd like to go to the arcade today ." y/n thought .

then thoma looked at me , waiting for my response .

"I'll go with whatever she wants ." I shrugged , feeling a little awkward .

"alright , arcade it is ." thoma said as he tapped his phone , calling for an Uber .

a few minutes later the Uber arrived. the three of us decided who sits infront and who sits behind , with a game of rock paper and scissors .

i lost so I had to sit at the front while thoma and y/n sat with each other , which made me feel.. I suppose , jealous.

on the way , y/n got tired but didn't want to lean against the car door so she leaned against thoma 's shoulders , oh how I wish I won that game of rock paper scissors.

i know that thoma is a good guy and he isn't intending to steal her away but I have a feeling he has a slight crush on her ..

i want to experience these romantic moments with y/n . if we ever get together , which is kind of difficult , since y/n would accept anyone , as she's craving for a relationship, but if i confessed , I think she would see me as a brother just because I've been with her since we were kids .

gosh, love is so confusing . . .