002

flashback

"can you stop getting injured .." he said , while wrapping a small towel around your wounds after applying some medicine .

"i don't do it on purpose , i swear !!" you sniffed , you just finished crying .

"i know , it's just that I don't want to see you hur- nothing." he said .

you weren't dumb though , you knew deep down he cared .

you just chuckled softly.

"w-whats so funny?" he raised an eyebrow.

"nothing !!" you said , standing up .

"hmph." he crossed his arms.

end of flashback

"and we do not talk about t-that again ." he rolled his eyes but laughed softly .

"I hear you laughinggg" you said , shaking his shoulders front and back .

"no I'm not , stop shaking me ." he said , back to his serious self again .

"you don't have to hide it heizou." you smiled while he tried to not look at your face .

he just walked away , trying to avoid that statement .

"there he goes again .." you sighed in a good way .

"wait for me !" you said while running towards his direction .

few days later ..

"hey l/n . " a male with ginger hair , his back hair was tied with a ribbon -looking hairband called out .

"do I know you?" you smiled akwardly .

"my apologies, my name is thoma, pleased to meet your acquaintance!" he said , while placing his hand out ready to shake your hand .

"it's nice to meet you , thoma . why did you call out my name ?" you questioned .

"the principal, well he told me to inform you that you'll be having extra math classes starting from today , and that I'll be tutoring you ." thoma explained the whole situation to you .

"but why?? i pass math !?" you said in confusion .

"yeah , you did , the reason was so that you could get straight A's for your exams , since you have A's for everything except for maths." thoma said , trying not to offend you .

"oh.. i see , well, what time and when do we start?" you said , disappointed.

"today , every day , 2pm to 4pm, at my house ." thoma shrugged .

"but that's when me and heizou hangs around at my house . " you thought to yourself.

"i-is there any different time slot ??" you said , not wanting heizou to feel alone .

"I'm so sorry but there isn't .. since I'm busy after that .." he apologized after noticing how sad you were .

"well, okay then.." you said while checking your watch , the time was 1.50pm.

"ill bring you to my house now , it's alright if not since we just met anyways ."

"nah it's alright , ill come with you ." you smiled , but feeling sad that you wouldn't be able to see heizou until 4pm.

"alright , follow me then !" he said , leading the way .

heizou 's pov

"is she leaving without me..? and with someone else ?" i said , observing y/n and some guy walking away .

I was just waiting for her from afar since she would know where to find me after school , but she's seriously leaving without me.. , I could be overthinking about it , maybe she will tell me about it soon .

i walked away , leaving the school with a heavy sigh .