010

requested by @witchinwinter

few years later .

"thoma , I can't do it ." heizou said in a nervous tone .

"just go for it ! she wouldn't say no . infact, I'm sure she'll say yes ! "thoma smiled .

heizou looked at thoma nervously ,"are you sure?"

"yeah of course , ill kill myself if she said no to you ." he said in a stern tone .

"alright then, ill try .." heizou sighed .

y/n noticed heizou's nervous gaze upon her , and question what's wrong .

he sighed , never thinking this moment would ever come .

"y/n ... " he said bending down on one knee .

"y-yeah..?" y/n said , thinking if heizou is going to do what she think he's doing .

"will you marry me?" heizou said , pulling out a small box with a diamond ring on it .

y/n hugged heizou on the ground crying , never thinking this day would come .

"yes , yes , yes i will ." she smiled while crying .

"really?" heizou hugged back .

"of course ! why would I say no ." she laughed .

"thank you so much y/n.." heizou smiled , glad that he finally could be your husband .

a few days later , thoma accompanied heizou to pick a suit while hutao accompanied you to pick a dress .

"hutao , are you sure? it's kind of short .." you said , looking at the dress that didn't go below her knees .

"hmm, if you don't like it we can pick another one ." hutao smiled .

there was one that caught your eyes , a white dress , not that frilly , and it won't make you trip . it's was the right length and it was exactly your size .

"i want this one !" you pointed .

hutao smiled at you , happy for you , even though she only knew you since high school .

"hutao? why are you crying!?" you placed an arm on each of her shoulder .

"im just so happy for you , you're finally going to get married , and i don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend yet ." hutao said . yes , she was bisexual .

"thanks for being such a supportive best friend to me , you're a best friend a girl could ever have ." you smiled .

soon , you purchased the dress and put it in your closet , waiting for heizou to pick out his suit so the both of you can surprise each other on the big day .

"thoma , i think I'll pick this one . "heizou smiled akwardly after browsing through all the suits which looked all the same to him .

"anything you like ! im so happy for you and her ." he smiled .

soon it's the big day and heizou was so nervous while you were so excited .

you invited tartaglia and he invited pierro, columbina, pulcinella , scaramouche , la signora , dottore , sanchone , arlecchino . while scaramouche invited raiden , raiden invited the other archons .

the wedding bells rang and y/n started to walk the aisle while the bridesmaid , hu tao , ganyu and keqing , the flowergirls klee, diona, qiqi and sayu threw flower petals everywhere .

soon, the both you and heizou were facing each other , and heizou placed your veil behind your head , smiling at your beautiful face , the both of you said your vows and heizou took the ring and slipped it on your ring finger as you do the same .

"you may kiss the bride .." xiao said .

the both of you kissed and happy tears were falling of the both of your faces .

the end .

(yall so mean to thoma for what ☹️)