003

flashback

"hey, are you even listening ?" you said as you knock heizou's head .

"oh, my bad .. i was too busy looking at your ey- , I mean yeah I'm listening ." he smiled .

"hmph, you better be ! or else I'll keep hitting you !" you crossed your arms.

"chill out l/n, don't you have anyone else to talk about this ?" heizou sighed .

"yes but they aren't suitable for this topic , and if I talked to them we would probably run out of things to talk about , but speaking with you , we always have things to talk about and it's really nice !" she smiled innocently.

end of flashback
heizou 's pov

i laughed gently , that was a great memory , even I myself didnt know why I was acting so cold towards y/n, that's when I knew I was in love with her , but would she return the feeling ?

third person pov

"hey thoma , can i have a break .." you cried out , wanting to give up .

"sure , wait here ." thoma said , walking towards the kitchen .

you fell flat on the floor , did I mention that you didn't understand a thing he taught ?

a few minutes later , he was back with a bento in his hands , he passed it to you , saying " i hope you enjoy it , l/n."

it looked amazing and scrumptious , and the design was pretty creative .

"aww, that's cute , makes me not want to eat it and stare at it forever !" you said in awe

"aww, that's cute , makes me not want to eat it and stare at it forever !" you said in awe .

"ah, you flatter me but go ahead and try it , if you like it I could make some for your breakfast every schooling day ." he offered .

thoma was a grade higher than you , he was so much taller than you as well , the both of you just met but he was already treating you so well .

"how nice if i had a boyfriend like you !" you said without thinking anything of it .

he was shy but he giggled .

"i didn't mean it that way !" you covered your face in embarassment .

"don't worry , i took that as a compliment . "

it was silent for a brief moment when thoma said " hey, let's get to know each other , im kind of interested in you ." he shrugged .

you were flabbergasted but you took him by the hand and agreed , saying " sure , I don't see why not !" you smiled .

"but i feel like I've forgotten to do something.."

"i suppose if you forgot then it must not be important." he said in a unsure tone .

"maybe you're right ." you said , getting ready to leave to go back to your house .

"get home safely, l/n." he waved you goodbye .

heizou's pov

I couldn't help but wonder why y/n hasn't told me who that guy was , she always tells me everything , could she have forgotten about me? no, no, that's impossible, right..?

let me just call her..

"hello ? heizou what's up?" she answered .

"where are you, and most importantly where were you at 2pm? I was waiting for you at our usual spot ." i said , obviously worried .

"oh my , i forgot.. starting today i have extra math tuition , tutored by our senior , his name is thoma ." she said , sounding kind of happy .

"so you forgot about me huh?" i sighed jokingly.

"no!!! don't think that , omg by the way heizou, thoma said he was interested in me , what if one day he confesses to me ? he even said he would cook breakfast for me everyday!" she said , obviously excited about the whole situation .

my heart was aching , I thought to myself , "should I make a move.. or would I be too late ?"

"um hello? are you there ?" she spoke up , thinking I couldn't hear .

"i-im fine , just abit tired, I'm going to sleep now ."

"get some rest , heizou ! goodnight." she said , hanging up after that .

it hurt , it hurts alot. I've never loved anyone like this before , infact I've never loved anyone in my entire life . she's my ... first..

"i should just go to bed and try not to think much of it ."