005

"we're finally here !" y/n said while stretching her arms .

"how's your rest ?" thoma questioned .

the both of them were walking together while I was walking behind them .

"it was fine ." y/n yawned .

she turned left and right , trying to find something or someone , then she looked behind .

"heizou , come walk next to me , I don't want you to feel left out you know ?" she smiled .

i smiled inside as I walked to her right side , feeling glad that she acknowledges my existence.

"check out the claw machines ! there's so many cute plushies ." y/n gasped .

"you want them? I could try to get one for you. " thoma suggested .

i just walked to the coin machine to get some arcade coins then i went to one of the claw machines to try and get one for y/n .

would she rather a slime plushie or a hypostasis plushie , ill just get either one , i think she might like it if it's from me, or not .

"thanks thoma , it's really cute ." y/n squealed at the sight of her new plush .

i sighed , thinking i was too late again.

"heizou , heizou . look at this !" she called my name happily .

it made me happy that she was happy .

"hmm?" i said while turning behind to look at her .

"isn't it cute?" y/n shoved it to my face .

"y-yeah , what is it though..?" i tried to analyze it .

"I don't know either but it looks like a bear I guess, the tag says it's name is guoba." she says as she checks the back of the plush .

"how.. unique !" i said , still confused if what that thing is .

to my surprise, thoma was missing , the both of us didn't know where he went . to be honest , i was kind of worried .

"hey guys , im sorry , i was just getting something just now . sorry if i worried you both ." he panted , it seems like he was running .

he tapped my shoulder and passed me something that looks like a watch .

"while i was playing the claw machine , I got some points for winning so i used them to get this for you ." he grinned .

he's a really nice guy , i couldn't get jealous of him anymore .

"wow , that's so nice of you , thoma. thank you ." i smiled .

"its no problem , anything for my friends ." he smiled back at me .

to be honest , i won't be surprised if y/n and him start dating.

next , the three of us went to a restaurant nearby the arcade , and well, there was a bit of a problem .

"what do you guys want to order ?" thoma questioned .

"ill get whatever y/n's getting." i said , i was too lazy to check the menu for myself .

"hmm ,then I'll get chicken chop with black pepper sauce and fruit punch .." y/n said , while pointing to the illustration in the menu .

after ordering , we waited a few minutes for our dishes to arrive . when it arrived , y/n was the first to drink her fruit punch , until she noticed something .

"does this.. have alcohol?" she said while placing one hand at the side of her head .

i raised a hand to call for the waiter and asked if there was alcohol in the fruit punch .

"yes , sir . there indeed is alcohol in it ."

y/n had a low tolerancy to alcohol, one sip and she'll start to feel tipsy .

"she can't drink alcohol?" thoma questioned me , it was understandable that he didn't know , since they just met a few days ago anyways .

"well, no. once she has one sip of alcohol, she'll start to feel tipsy ." i sighed .

me and thoma just looked at each other then looked at y/n , wondering what to do .

what to do..?