007

"gh.. what time is it.." you got up and place a hand on your head .

"you're ...finally... awake .." heizou said while yawning.

"you didn't get any sleep??" you said , head facing the ground ,with your eyes closed .

"no... i was... watching you .." he yawned again .

"guys , breakfast is ready !!" thoma shouted from the kitchen .

"what happened ? weren't we just in a restaurant a few minutes ago?" y/n questioned , not knowing what had happened the past few hours .

"well, it's a long story. why don't you ask heizou ?" thoma laughed awkwardly.

heizou's cheeks flushed red as he recalls back what had happened.

"I'm not sure you would like to hear this , y/n. " heizou was scared as you might be dissapointed about it .

"no worries , you can tell me ." y/n reassured .

i explained everything from the beginning where she drank fruit punch with alcohol in it until the part where me and thoma brought her back to his house .

"oh really? i thought I'd do something more crazy because I want sober ." y/n joked .

"you ki-" thoma was about to expose it , when heizou quickly shut his mouth .

"huh??" y/n said , confused by heizou's sudden act .

"you may or may not have kissed me while we were in the car .." heizou sighed in defeat .

"i.. kissed .. you?" y/n said , trying to process what heizou just said .

soon , she was a blushing mess , her messy hair covering her red face .

"woah, i think her mind has exploded ." thoma gasped .

heizou quickly went back to the couch to check if she was alright without realising that his face was really close to hers .

"y/n are you alright?" heizou said while moving the hair that is covering y/n's face behind her ear .

the two of them just stared at each other . one of them waiting for a response and the other who didn't know what to respond .

"we really kissed ?" she said , placing a finger on her lip. finding it hard to believe she had her first kiss .

"y-yeah.. im sorry i stole your first kiss ." heizou shrugged , kind of dissapointed.

"no, it's fine . i don't mind that . it reminded me of a memory ." y/n said as she snapped her fingers together .

flashback

"when i grow up , i want to be a princess , and you can be the knight !" y/n said , and proceeds to hug heizou tightly .

"y/n.. let go of me !" he said while getting completely squashed by y/n .

"oopsies !" y/n laughed .

"why do you want to be a princess ..?" heizou questioned in curiousity.

"because princesses are so pretty and they are so kind as well ! and most importantly they get to fall in love with the man of their dreams . i heard that whoever you have your first kiss with would be your prince or princess !" y/n ranted .

"o-ohh.. i see."

end of flashback

the two sat there quietly after recalling that memory , especially the "first kiss " part .

"guys , im going to put your foods in the fridge , just microwave it when you want to eat ." thoma says as he walks back to his room .

"anyways , i kind of forget how the kiss felt like since you know, i wasn't sober ." y/n said , trying not to make eye contact with heizou .

"what are you trying to say ..?"

y/n looked deeply into heizou's eyes and gulped . heizou was awfully nervous as well .

"I.. it's nothing ." y/n laughed .

heizou shook his head then grabbed y/n by her chin and kissed her on her lips , without giving the girl a warning .

he immediately pulled out though . y/n just sat there in shock , gently placing a finger on her lip , the feeling was great . was it because it was heizou ?

"heizou , i.." she said , still shocked by his sudden move .

"hm?" he said looking down .

she pushed him so he was in a laying-down position , placed both her hands behind his head and kissed him back .

"what are we ? friends with benefits , friends , or .." heizou thought to himself .

it felt like a dream to heizou , but y/n on the other hand knew it was reality .

"y/n , i just need to tell you that honestly you're turning me on right now.." heizou said , staring into her e/c eyes .

"well then.. want to try dating ?" y/n said .

"tell me you're being serious right now ."

"i am serious . " y/n said as her face leans closer towards his face .

"i-i, yeah let's try dating ." heizou smiled , the girl of his dreams asking him to date her . heizou is one lucky guy .