008

heizou's pov

it has been a day since we started dating , and it was kind of awkward as it was our first time dating someone . more importantly, a person who used to be your best friend .

"you guys good? the both of you are legit just standing and not saying a single thing ." thoma said in a worried tone .

"im sorry i don't know what to do -" y/n apologized.

should i make the move first ? i don't know what to do either , so I'm hoping this will work .

i hugged y/n around her neck and gently patted her head saying : " its alright , don't worry . we will get through it together." then I smiled .

she hugged me back , she was smiling really happily , i guess it worked which made me happy as well .

"im going to go to my class now ." thoma waved us goodbye .

oh , right. he was a year older than the both of us , it won't be the same without him to be honest .

me and y/n just waved him goodbye as the both of us walked to our class , locking fingers with each other .

"YOOOOO , Y/N IS IT TRUE YOUR NOT SINGLE ANYMORE WHAT???" hutao screamed at her face .

"well i-" y/n spoke .

"IS THIS THE GUY YOUR DATING !?" hutao jumped up and down .

"you sure are full off energy today , tao." y/n sighed .

"and yes , he's my boyfriend ." y/n said , while dragging me closer to her arm and looking at me .

hu tao and the other classmates stared in awe , they were all happy for you , well maybe not all .. but let's not talk about that .

soon, the news about you and heizou spreaded throughout the whole school , the both of you had become the famous couple . you didn't mind the attention , but poor heizou , more girls have started to find out about him and some are even attracted towards heizou , which made him uncomfortable and he felt weird as he never had this much attention before .

and you were kind of jealous . no , extremely jealous so you clinged on to heizou as much as you can and whenever a girl gets close to him you'd be there next to him listening to what they say .

"so you guys are famous now, what do you think about it?" thoma questioned, curious on your opinions .

you fumed .

" at first , I didn't mind it , but now i absolutely hate hate hate it , especially when the other girls know he's taken , they still want to get close to him . like what am I ? some invisible person ??"

thoma laughed at you .

"what's so funny?" you raised an eyebrow .

"well , it's so rare of us to see you jealous , you know ?" i said , joining thoma to laugh at her .

"I- , hmph." she pouted , she was speechless .

i went ahead and hugged her from the back , reassuring her that I wouldn't find someone else , she is irreplaceable.

she hugged me back with a smile on her face saying "thank you ."