star-struck | tiana

basically tam and biana go bottle starlight idk

----

  "God, did you forget how to bottle starlight or something?" Biana asked as Tam struggled to find the star on his list.

  "I know how to bottle a star, it's just hard to find one," Tam sighed. "I didn't learn this stuff in Exillium, you know."

  Biana sighed. "Do you need help?"

  "No, it'll be weird," Tam muttered.

  "Weird how? Dex helped Sophie do this before and Fitz helped Sophie once too!"

  "Okay, first of all," Tam turned around to face Biana. "Fitz and Sophie had a kind of... thing going on then, so of course they were in that position."

  "So what?" Biana came up behind Tam, who stiffened as she used an arm to level the stellarscope. "We're just friends."

  Tam flushed red. Somehow he thought Biana had an ulterior motive.

  ----

  Oh.

  Okay, Biana got what Tam was blabbing on about earlier.

  Their postition really was weird.

  One of Biana's arms was under Tam's arm to level the stellarscope and her other arm was wrapped around his arm to adjust the dials.

  Without the stellarscope, Biana would have looked like she was hugging Tam from behind.

  She was lucky that Sophie, Fitz and god forbid Keefe weren't there, they would tease her endlessly.

  And worst of all, Biana seemed like she was resting her chin on Tam's shoulder when really she was trying to see the stellarscope.

  "I- uh-" Biana stuttered. "Um, your first star...?"

  Tam quickly grabbed his list of stars. "Indigreen."

  "Uh, okay..." Biana adjusted the stellarscope to where she guessed the star was amongst the infinite stretch of glittering pinpricks of light. "It should be the sixth star directly under Azulejo."

  "Okay."

  Good thing Tam was in front of Biana and it was too dark for him to see the pink growing on her cheeks.

  "Found it," Tam said after a while. "Can't believe you memorised those star maps."

  "Oh, I didn't," Biana laughed. "Sophie helped. Photographic memory things, I guess."

  Tam turned the knobs and flipped the lever as a dark blue light filled the bottle.

  "O-oh, well great!" Biana smiled, letting her arms go off Tam. "Uh, you can do the thing yourself now right?"

  "I, uh," Tam looked over his shoulder. "could you help me find one more star?"

  What.

  Biana was pretty sure her brain short-circuited.

  ----

  Biana just stared at Tam with wide eyes.

  Great, this was what he got for swallowing his pride and saying something so stupid?

  "I said," Tam began.

  "I know what you said!" Biana suddenly came back to life.

  "Then..." Tam gestured for Biana to give him an answer.

  The pale moonlight illuminated Biana's face, but even without it Tam could see her red face.

  Night vision skills came in handy after all.

  A cluster of stars were reflected in her eyes, glowing vibrantly.

  It looked so much like something right out of a cliché romance human show that Tam wanted to laugh, but he really wouldn't have it any other way.

  "Starry-eyed," Tam thought. "I guess I am too."

  (He guessed he was star-struck for Biana too.)

  ----

  "Fine," Biana huffed, wrapping an arm around one of Tam's arms and another arm that reached down to the dials of the stellarscope. "Do this stuff by yourself next time."

  Tam rolled his eyes as he began searching for another star.

  Biana just stared, and her heart fluttered.

  Was that the 'heart-fluttery' feeling Sophie felt around Fitz and Keefe?

  This was really weird.

  Biana guessed that there were stars reflected in her eyes, and there were stars in Tam's eyes too.

  "Cliché," she scoffed in her head.

  It would be a lie if she said she didn't like the idea though.

  Perhaps Biana is star-struck for Tam, and Tam is star-struck for Biana.

  ----

LMAO i made this at like 10.45 pm but yeah 'cliché' tiana stuff wooo