008

Madison couldn't stop thinking about what Megan had said. And how she could be pregnant. Madison knew that she still felt rotten.

She knew that she had been feeling guilty about what had happened with Chris. How she felt bad for ending it. But she knew that she couldn't do it.

Madison knew that she and Max weren't careful. She knew that it was likely that she could have been pregnant.

She knew that she had no idea what she was going to do. She knew that she was scared about it all.

She knew how she and max weren't careful. But she knew that she had no idea what she was going to do. She had no idea if Max even wanted to have a baby with her.

She knew that she had to take a test and find out and she was terrified.

Madison stood in the staffroom as she got to work. Max walked in. He walked over to her where she was making a coffee. He smiled as he looked to her. "Are you okay? You look dreadful," he commented.

Madison looked to him and smiled. "Thanks. I feel it. I'm fine Max. You don't need to worry about me," she said.

Max smiled. "I do worry about you though Madison," he said as she looked to him and smiled.

****

Madison sat in her classroom. She looked to see Megan as she walked in. She handed her the box of a pregnancy test. Madison looked to her and smiled.

"You know how weird this is? The fact I'm pregnant and buying one. I mean I'm already pregnant. But it's you. So I do it for you," Megan said.

Madison smiled as she looked to her sister. "Thanks for this. It means a lot," she said as she put the test in her bag.

Megan looked to her and smiled. "How do you feel?" She asked.

"I really don't know. I feel dreadful. But then I feel nauseous at the thought that I could be pregnant. And I'm scared. And then I think about Max. I don't know how he is going to react. I'm so scared," Madison said as Megan walked over to her and smiled as she pulled her into a hug.

She knew how Madison had been there for her when she felt the same. "I know that you are scared. But you don't need to be. It's all going to be okay. I'm here for you," Megan said.

****

Madison walked into the office. She saw Max who looked to her. "Are you going to tell me what is going on?" He asked.

Madison looked to him. She sighed as she held up the pregnancy test. "I think we have a problem," she said as Max looked to her and sighed.

They both know that it was a mess. And both of them didn't know what they were going to do.

All that Madison could think about was if she was really pregnant. Could she and Max do it when they hadn't even started their relationship together?