002

Madison walked into work and sighed. She had a slight hangover after her night out with Max. She rolled her eyes as she saw Chris with Kim.

Chris walked over to her and smiled. "You okay babe?" He asked.

Madison shrugged and walked off. She didn't want to be around him. Chris frowned when he realised he had annoyed Madison somehow.

***
Madison looked up as Max walked in. She smiled slightly. "You almost got me drunk last night. I don't do getting drunk."

Max laughed and nodded. "Well you look like you have a slight hangover. Are you okay?" He asked.

Madison shrugged. "My head is about to drop off. Not as bad as I've been before though."

***
Chris walked into Madison's classroom. She looked up but looked back down. Chris sighed. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

Chris rolled his eyes. He looked at her. "I know there's something bothering you babes. Talk to me."

Madison sighed. "Please Chris. Just leave me alone. I can't be dealing with this stress."

***
Megan looked up as her sister walked in. She saw the look on her face. "What's happened?" She asked.

"I think Chris is seeing Kim behind my back," she mumbled.

Megan was shocked. She didn't think things between Madison and Chris were that bad. "Why do you think that?"

Madison shrugged. "They're always together and whispering in corners," she mumbled.

***
Later on that evening Madison was sitting in the club. She wanted to forget about the fact she thought Chris was cheating on her and have a nice time. She sighed as she ordered a drink.

Madison felt a hand on her back. She turned to see Max and smiled. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Max shrugged. "Well I had nothing else to do so I thought I would come and have a few drinks. I saw you were here."

Madison nodded. "Join me. I want to forget all about boyfriends and whatnot. Let's just have some fun."

***
As the night went on, Madison and Max were getting drunk together. Madison didn't care either. She knew she wanted to pretend she wasn't in a relationship.

Max placed a hand on her thigh and smirked. "You know, I would be a lot better in bed than Chris. I could do things he couldn't."

Madison laughed and looked at him. "Is that true?" She asked.

Max nodded and stood between her legs. His hands attached to her waist and he pulled her close. "I could show you. You wouldn't regret it."

Madison found herself agreeing. She knew she shouldn't have but she couldn't help it. She wanted him too badly. The two of them left the club.

***
Max and Madison fell through the bedroom door. Max laid her on the bed and smirked. "I will show you the time of your life."

"Bring it on."

They began kissing passionately. Madison could feel how hard Max was already. Both of them unaware how this one night would lead to their lives changing for good.