011

Madison sat in the room with Max. She looked to him and sighed. "Are you going to talk to me about this? I know that you're freaked. But so am I. I am pregnant Max. It's yours. And we have to deal with it," she said.

Max looked to her and smiled. "Are you sure it's mine?" He asked.

Madison looked to him and rolled her eyes. "Yes I am sure. The way we have been having sex. Chris and I hardly had sex. This baby is yours. I am pregnant. And our affair is going to come out. It's a mess. I am pregnant. And we need to deal with this. We need to talk about what we are going to do," she said.

Max looked to her and sighed. "What do you want to do. I mean it's your body," he told her.

Madison sighed. "I really don't know. It's a lot. And I am trying to deal with it all. Do you even want to be a father?" She asked.

Max sighed. "I have never really thought about it. But this is my baby. And it changes everything. I want to be it's dad. If it's what you want. I don't want to pressure you into anything. I know this is a big decision to make." 

Madison smiled. "I just need time to think about it all," she said as Max looked to her and nodded.

They both knew that none of it was easy.

****

Madison walked into the staffroom. She looked to see Megan who smiled. "Hey are you okay?" Megan asked.

Madison looked to her and smiled. "I honestly don't know how to answer that. My head is a mess. I just want everything to be okay. I just don't know what I want to do. I mean having a baby is big. And me and Max haven't even come out as a couple yet. And when we do it won't be long until realise we have been sleeping together. Especially if I keep this baby. And then there's Chris. I just don't know what to do," she said.

Megan looked to her and smiled. "I know it's scary. I do. But you need to think about what you want. And not about what everyone else will think. If you want this baby, don't let what you think people will say affect you," Megan said as Madison looked to her and smiled.

****

Madison sat in bed. She placed a hand on her stomach and sighed. She didn't know what to think. Her head was a mess. But she knew that she was pregnant.

She knew that she had to make a decision on what she wanted to do. And not what everyone else thought about it. She knew how the whole situation was. And how none of it was easy.

Madison knew how she had a decision to make. She knew that it wasn't going to be easy.

But was Madison prepared to become a mum? Or would have all be too much for her?