004

Chris had been thinking and he knew the best way to keep Madison was to have a baby with her. He didn't want to lose her to Max.

When Chris got to work that morning, he saw Madison with Megan. He walked over to her and placed an arm on his waist. "Morning beautiful."

"Get off me. You've ignored me for three weeks now and you think you can just be touchy feely with me? It's not happening Chris."

Chris sighed. "Madison. Let's talk."

***
Madison followed Chris to his classroom. She looked at him. "Well?"

Chris smiled. "I think we should have a baby. I mean we've been together for some time. The next step would be a baby."

Madison was shocked. She didn't want a baby with Chris. She sighed. "I don't want a baby because you think it's the right thing to do for our relationship. Believe me, it wouldn't be."

"You don't know that."

"I do Chris. It's going to happen. We're not going have a baby. I'm going on birth control."

Chris frowned. "Madison."

"No. We're not having a baby."

***
Megan looked up as Madison came into the staffroom. She could tell her sister was annoyed. "What's happened?" She asked.

"Bloody Chris. He told me he wants us to have a baby. I don't want that."

Megan sighed and hugged her sister. "You have to talk to him. It's not right how he's acting."

***
Madison went to go and see Max. She needed to see him. She walked into the office and smiled. "Hey."

"Hey. Does your boyfriend know you're here?" Max asked as he put his pen down.

Madison shrugged. "I don't care. He's not the boss of me. I wanted to see you."

Max smirked and pulled her onto his lap. "You are absolutely beautiful."

"Why thank you. I've missed you."

"Good."

***
Chris knew that Megan could get through to Madison. He walked to her classroom and smiled. "I need your help."

"Okay."

Chris sat on the desk opposite hers. He sighed. "I think Madison and I should have a baby. We've been together a couple of months now so now I think is the perfect time for us."

Megan sighed. "That's Madison's choice. I mean it's her body. She's the one who would have to carry the baby. She might not even want kids."

"Everyone wants kids."

"Madison isn't everyone."

***
Max had Madison straddling him. She felt him kissing her neck and bit her lip. She looked at him. "I really wanna do this here. But I can't. Someone could walk in."

Max nodded. "I'll pick you up tonight and we can go to my place."

"Mmm can't wait."

***
When the day had ended, Madison made her way out to her car. Chris stopped her. "How about we don't try for a baby but if it happens, then we deal with it?"

"I don't want to talk about bloody babies. Just leave me alone. Please."

Madison got in her car and drove off. How could she stay with Chris when she didn't know if she even loved him?