001

Madison laid in bed with her boyfriend. They had been together for just under two years. Madison knew that she wasn't that much in love with him anymore.

Madison looked at Chris and grinned. "Do you wanna do it?" She asked.

Chris took his eyes from the laptop and shook his head. "Not tonight babe."

"Right. Fine."

Chris rolled his eyes. "Are you going moody because we're not having sex?"

Madison looked at him. "Want the truth? I don't know. What's the point in us even being together."

***
The next morning, Madison walked into work. She smiled when she saw her sister. "Someone got laid."

"No. I didn't. Anyways, where were you last night?" Megan asked as she handed her some coffee.

Madison shrugged. "I stayed with Chris. But want the truth? I don't even know what's going on with us. He doesn't seem to want to touch me."

Megan nodded and held her sister close. She looked at her. "Trust me. You're gonna be okay. And more fool Chris if he doesn't wanna have sex with you. You're stunning."

***
Madison sighed as Chris walked over to her. He took her hand. "So about tonight, you and I go for dinner and then see where the night takes us?" He asked.

Madison looked at him and shook her head. "Can't. I've got stuff to do tonight."

Chris sighed. "I'm sorry babe. I was too tired last night."

"It doesn't matter Chris. I've made plans with some old friends of mine."

***
Later on that day, Madison found herself walking around the school. She bumped into someone. "Watch it beautiful."

Madison grinned when she saw Max. "Think you're talking to someone else there pal."

"No. I'm talking to you. You are beautiful Madison and you deserve to know that," Max said as he winked.

Madison grinned and nodded. "Fancy going for a drink tonight? Strictly as friends," she asked.

"I'd love to."

***
That evening, Madison stood in her bedroom trying to find something to wear. She looked up as Megan walked in. "I heard you're going out with Max Tyler. Risky isn't it?" She asked.

Madison shrugged. "Maybe so. But at the end of the day, Chris isn't bothering with me so why can't I go out and have some fun. Even if it is with another man?"

Megan sighed and nodded. She knew her sister was struggling with Chris. But she didn't think anything would happen between Madison and Max.

***
As the night went on, Madison found herself with Max sitting at the club bar downing shots. Max smirked. "Does Christopher know you're here?" He asked.

"Nope and it's nothing to do with him. Besides, you and I are very good friends," Madison replied.

Max nodded and stood up. He got between Madison's legs and smirked. "So if I were to kiss you, what would you do?" He asked.

"I would probably, in my drunken state of mind, kiss you back."

The two of them began to kiss. Little did Madison know that one kiss between her and Max would change everything.