010

Madison knew that her head was a mess over being pregnant. She knew that Max said he'd be there for her. And she was thankful for that. But she knew that she didn't know what to think about things.

She didn't knew if she wanted this baby. She knew that it was a baby. And it was a big deal. And if she decided to keep it that it would change everything

Madison laid in bed as she lay texting Max. She was glad that he was being supportive.

She knew all that had happened with him and the affair. It hadn't been easy. And she did feel bad about what they had done to Chris. But she knew it wasn't easy 

Madison groaned as she was hit by nausea. She sat up from the bed and took a moment before she rushed off to the bathroom.

She groaned as she rushed to the toilet and started to throw up. She groaned as she finished being sick.

She knew that none of this was easy. She knew that she was trying to make it work but she knew that she needed to talk to Max over it all.

She knew that she needed to be in control. And she knew that she couldn't do that until she and Max made a decision over the baby. 

If they were actually going to keep the baby. And make it work. Or if she was going to end up having an abortion.

****

Madison got to work. She stood in the staffroom. She looked to see Megan as she walked in.

Megan smiled as she looked to her sister. "How are you doing? You don't look well," she said.

Madison looked to her and sighed. "I'm pregnant. You can't say anything as I don't know what to do," she told her. 

Megan looked to her in shock. "Well rang. How do you feel about it?" She asked.

"I don't know what to do."

"I get it. It's Max's?" Megan asked.

Madison nodded. "He's the only one I've been having sex with. Chris and I haven't for ages before we broke up. I don't even know what I want to do about it. It's a mess," she told her. 

Megan looked to her and smiled. "I know it's hard. But I am your sister. And I am here for you. I love you. Besides I'm pregnant too. And if you have it our babies would be besties and cousins," she said as Madison smiled.  

****

Madison walked into Max's office. He looked to her and smiled. "How are you feeling?" Max asked.

Madison smiled. "I'm fine. I have been thinking about things. I think I want to keep the baby. I know it won't be easy. But I need to know where I stand. And if you're all in?"

Max looked to her and smiled. "I am in. I know it's not easy. But I am in with you. We're going to have a baby," Max said as Madison looked to him and smiled. 

She knew it wasn't simple. She knew it was far from easy. But could they really have a baby together?