009

Madison stood in the room with Max and sighed. She looked to him. "Will you talk to me at least Max. I didn't get in this alone," she said.

Max looked to her and sighed. "I'm sorry...I just don't know what to say. I mean you're pregnant. I just didn't think that I'd get you pregnant, you know. It's a mess," he said as Madison nodded.

She sat down in a chair. She sighed as she ran her hands through her hair. She knew how everything was. She knew how it was a mess. She didn't know what to say or do.

"What are we going to do? I mean I broke up with Chris yeah. But we were cheating. We were having an affair. And now I am pregnant. We have a decision to make," Madison said.

Max looked to her and nodded."Do you want this?" Max asked as Madison frowned.

She had no idea what she wanted and it scared her.

Madison didn't know if she wanted to have a baby. Never mind with Max Tyler. And never mind with how complicated that the situation was.

"Honestly? I don't know. It's a mess and it scares me," she said.

Max smiled. "I know it is a mess. But we will it work out. And it will be okay," he said as Madison smiled.

Madison knew that it was a mess. She was scared. She had no idea what to do.

She had no idea if she even wanted to have a baby.

****

Madison sat in the staffroom .Megan walked in and looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" Megan asked.

Madison looked to her and shrugged "I talked to Max Neither of us don't even know what we want with this," she said.

Megan smiled as she looked to her and smiled. "I get it's not easy. I know it's not an easy decision. But I was the same. I know that this isn't how you planned to have a child. And I know didn't plan any of this. But you can make it work. You can be a good mum. If it is what you want," she said as Madison smiled.

Madison knew that she had never really thought about having a baby the fact that she was pregnant, it changed everything. She knew it scared her. And she wanted it to be okay.

But Madison knew that she had a decision to make.

****

Madison sat in her flat and sighed. She knew how her head was a mess over being pregnant. How she didn't know what to think.

She heard a knock at the door and groaned as she stood up. She answered the door as she saw.

Max looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked as she shrugged. He followed her inside and smiled.

"I really don't know," she admitted as she wiped some tears.

Max pulled her into a hug and smiled. "I know that it's not easy. But we will get through this together," he said as Madison smiled.

She knew it was a mess. But could they make it work? And could they have a baby?