Marshall's Feathery Day.

The People of the audience waited patiently waiting for the Show to start, az was checking on the others so they can perform.

Az: Okay Blake your in,

Blake nodded as he Grabs the Helmet with paint on and Heads to the stage.

Az: Ally your in

Ally grinned As she walked off when she was wearing a Knight, az ticked as he looked at Kayla Brad zeke and Victor.

Az: You Guys ready?

Zeke: Yeah yeah sure Just making sure I needed to Retired things,

Brad Slapped Behind his head,

Brad: What Zeke is trying to say is...we're ready

Az: Okay go on!

Zeke victor and Brad performed to the stage in front of the audience which Az is still missing.

Az: Wait...Where's Marshall? He was supposed to get ready for the Performance,

Esme: Well I'm sure he's getting ready

Az: (sighs deadpanned) you know what I'm gonna check...

He walks upstairs to check on Marshall,

Az: Marshall you in there?

Marshall: Yeah I'm in the shower!

Az: Well hurry up! You have show to do!

Marshall: Okay I'm almost done!

As the bird was done showering himself he grabbed the towel as he grabbed the toothpaste and a tooth brush, and suddenly He saw the mirror His feathers were gone.

Marshall: (Gasps)

He was shocked at the mirror his feathers were gone He was naked, He shuttered in suprise.

Marshall: W-What...?

He drops the tooth brush on the floor, he was upset about this.

Marshall: (upset) i-i c-can't Believe this...W-what The Heck is Going on?! My feathers! THEY GONE!!

Marshall was panicking in the bathroom, as he saw the yellow feathers in the bath tub he looked very not happy.

Marshall: (upset) WHY IS MY FEATHERS COMING OFF?!?! OH MY GOD!!

Az: Marshall everything okay?

Marshall looked nervous, as he tried to hide the feathers.

Marshall: Uh..y-yeah everything's fine! Just cleaning my Tooth! (Chuckles nervously)

He quickly grabs all of his feathers and putting in the bin,

Az: Marsh you really need to get out Show's about to start!

Marshall: I know! Give me a sec!

He was upset to go out to the stage, as soon he tried to find something to blend in he saw the jacket which is Kacey's Jacket He smiled when he got an idea.

He grabs the jacket and puts on it so the people won't see him like this.

He opened the door a.z was standing right where he used to be here.

Marshall: (smirks) sup Axel?

Az: (groans) Finally Come on! Let's get to it!

He grabbed Marshall's Arm as they headed to the stage, but Marshall didn't want to go.

Marshall: Oh uhh well actually..! Uhh I juts have a fever I don't think I should go

Az: Really? Let me check