accusing aprt 1 (Sad)

When Blake was done the last performance he saw Ally's phone was on the desk, as he grabbed the phone. And she was texting The phone.

Blake: What....? Who is he?

Ally was in a hurry grabbing her stuff and her bag, to get back home. As she saw Blake has her phone.

Ally: Hey blake, Can I have my phone back?

Blake: who is this?.....

Ally stood in silent.

Ally: What are you talking about?...

Blake: (angry) You cheated on me didn't you?, I saw some texting of your Own boy.

The lioness glanced at her boyfriend as she looked at the texts. She felt upset like she doesn't like to be accused.

Ally: it's just My friend Blake, I was only trying to---

Blake: cut the bull crap! You've been texting him without telling me!, what the hell Ally?

Ally: What does the girl always texts her friend whatever she wants?

She Folded her arms crossing with it and looking at him.

Blake: Yeah! But not boys Okay? Cause you probably cheating on me right now! Text girls but Don't text boys!

Ally rolled her eyes in sarcastically.

Ally: Don't be such a jerk Blake. Boys are  friends, nothing happened.

Blake: (angry) Well it happened the way you CHEATED ON ME!! How could you Ally? Just how COULD YOU?!

ally: (angry) Blake Nathaniel Violet! I cannot believe That you would Accusing me like that! You promised you would never accuse me anymore!

Blake glares at his girlfriend and puts his paws on his hips.

Blake: Is that a fact? Or is it your idea? I was upset because of you! If it wasn't for you who was cheating on me! Non of those wouldn't happen!

Ally: (angry) I don't cheat on you! Why are you always upset with me? You Been texting to Esme and even Kayla All the time!

Blake glares deadly at her. As he pointed at her with his finger.

Blake: Your the one to talk Ally! I've been texting my friends the whole time!, 
Maybe if I thought That you really Are a Stupid B*tch!

Ally Gasped of what he said, As she glares. And gave him a big slap on his Face. Slapping him.

Blake: OW!!! WHAT THE HELL?!

Ally: I hate you Blake violet!, Since you accused me of cheating on you! You broke my heart! And I was upset. SO F**K YOU!!

Blake: Ally...i---

He realised what he said is gone too far, It made Ally cry even much. Her eyes started to drop the tears right on her face.

Ally: (cries) don't talk to me again!

She stormed off grabbing her phone and her bag, as she ran out. Blake tried to stop her but she gone fast.

Blake: Ally wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean--!

As he called out her name, he felt guilty after everything what he did.