𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬

❛ BIG FAT F-ING DICK ❜

BIG FAT F-ING DICK

❁ ❁ ❁

"Welcome to the first bonfire of the summer," Jeremiah spread his arms wide, showcasing the many teens standing on the beach beside a large fire, some holding beer cans and beer bottles, others holding red solo cups. "Don't get too wasted," he pointed at Iris. She threw her hands up and laughed.

Conrad rolled his eyes and left the three he had arrived with. "I'm gonna-" Steven said, distracted at the beautiful girl that walked passed him. Jeremiah laughed at his best friend, "You can stick with me until you find your match made in heaven," he teased to Iris. Iris flipped him off, and went straight to the cooler.

After digging in the ice, she took out a beer can. Opening it and taking a large gulp, she was definitely getting wasted tonight.

❁ ❁ ❁

Iris held onto her third beer can. "How many have you had?" Jeremiah asked her. "Two or three?" Iris shrugged, drinking more. "I'm gonna," she started looking around, "I'm gonna look for Conrad," she slurred, looking around to find the brunette.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Jeremiah claimed, pointing at Conrad and a girl, the two making out beside the fire. "That is so gross," she fake gagged, staring at them with a bitter expression.

Sensing her stare, Conrad pulled away from the girl and looked at Iris, some sort of gravitational pull causing Iris to walk towards them. "Iris what're you-" Jeremiah called after her, but she continued walking towards the two sitting down.

"Can we help you?" the girl beside Conrad asked. Iris noticed that she had been wearing a Red Sox cap, Conrad hates the Red Sox, she thought to herself. "Not really, just confused," she responded, but only looked at Conrad. "Don't you hate the Red Sox?" Conrad looked at her with that same stare he gave her at the dinner table.

"Who are you?" Red Sox girl asked. "Who are you?" Iris asked back, her words slurred. "I'm Nicole, Conrad and I went to the deb ball last summer."

"Last summer?" Iris asked, looking at Conrad.Wasn't he with Aubrey last summer, she asked herself. "Yeah. I heard the one this year is going to be extra special. Were you invited?"

Iris nodded not quite noticing Nicole, "Yeah I was, but someone," she looked at Conrad, "someone said that deb balls were bullshit and that all debs were sheep, so I might not participate."

Nicole looked at Conrad, sensing that he was the someone, "I didn't-" he shook his head, looking at Nicole, "Iris, go home. You're drunk and you don't even know what you're saying."