𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬

❛ COMMUNICATION ? ❜

COMMUNICATION ?

❁ ❁ ❁

The hangover Iris developed overnight worsened as soon as she sat upright. Bits and pieces of the night fled through her head, but the one thing she could vividly remember was her intoxicated conversation with Conrad.

"Hey I, you good?" Jeremiah asked, bringing a glass of water and a bottle of pain killers. "I am never drinking ever again," she groaned, taking the items from Jeremiah and thanking him.

"Conrad told me what happened last night," he admitted, "Oh gosh," she said with embarrassment. Jeremiah laughed lightly, "Don't be embarrassed about it I, everyone throws up at least once when they're drunk."

She shook her head and he saluted at her, "Rest up, Mom says she has something planned for you." Iris just smiled at the teenager and drank her water.

Not too long later, Conrad walked in with a small sympathetic smile. As if she wasn't embarrassed already, Conrad being in the room made everything claustrophobic, she felt trapped and hot, making her cheeks grow red.

"How're you feeling?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm okay," she mumbled, rubbing her hands together. Conrad took a step towards the bed and sat down, "Look about yesterday,"

"I'm really sorry."

The two spoke at the same time, releasing a small laugh as they looked at each other, "You go first," Iris insisted.

Conrad gave a heavy sigh, as if he was holding something within him. "About yestereday," he repeated, "I had a lot to think about-"

Iris didn't like where this was going, she knew there was a 'but' coming in and she wasn't prepared for it. "I don't want to be just your friend either Iris," he admitted.

This had taken Iris by surprise, she hadn't thought he'd confess something so easily.

While off guard, he grabbed her hand and held it in his. "I'm sorry for being a dick to you, for pushing you away and everything that I've been that messed up our friendship in the past."

Iris still kept quiet, she didn't know how to process the information, she was full of emotions. Happy? Conflicted? She didn't know. What was she supposed to say to that?

The two sat in the room in silence, "Look you don't have to give me an answer now, but I just thought you should know where my feelings stand. I don't wanna play games anymore Iris. I don't want to go back and forth on this anymore, I want you."

❁ ❁ ❁

SPIDEMESITER SPEAKS

i had fat freaking writers block
but i'm back! work has also been
stressful and overtaking my time

i don't really like this chapter but
the confession had to happen
eventually

college started BUT i did go to the joji
two nights ago and i feel so blessed
to be one of the first people to
experience glimpse of us and yukon
live 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

also things with boy from work are :)
mega good !!! i gave him my number
and we've been texting and facetiming
ever since HE IS SO SWEEETTTT GUYS

pics from joji:

make sure to stay hydrated :]

© spidemeister