⚠️Steddie- Hanky code⚠️

A/N: just look up what hanky code means and also Eddie has his handkerchief in his left pocket so he's gonna be a top in this story. he has a black one but for this story, I'm going to do light blue.

TW: SMUT, public head. 

Steve's POV

     "will he even notice though?" I was laying on Robins's bed rocking my feet back and forth "of course, he will!" after coming back from the upside-down Robin told me about Eddie's handkerchief, about what it meant. "so what side do I need to wear it in again?" I rolled over and acted like I was dead "in the right pocket! if your gonna be a part of the queer community, you need to be educated! especially since all you do is complain about how you want a boyfriend." I shot her a dirty look, but all she did was laugh. "okay okay, let me get this straight, he puts a light blue handkerchief in his left back pocket because he wants head and he's a top. and I need to put a light blue handkerchief in my right pocket ao hell notice me. why is being gay so hard?" I rubbed my eyes, and she chuckled.

                                            the next dayyyyyyyyy

     "alright have a good day!" the bell has rung so many times today but none of them have been Eddie, today was the day he was supposed to return one of the movies he bought. "I don't know Robin, he might not even come in today." I carried a pile of movies toward the shelves and started putting them up, the doorbell rang but I was so focused I wasn't paying any attention to who was coming in. "oh, hey Eddie!" oh my god. my eyes got wide and I looked around to grab one of the movies, I made sure to bend over instead of squatting so he could see the handkerchief.  "wheres Steve?" it was a few seconds later before I felt a hand on my lower back. I shot up to see how it was, it was Eddie "hey steve." my face was heating up. "h-hi Eddie!" 

     he smirked at me, he bit his lip and looked me up and down "I like your handkerchief" my lips curled in "th-thanks! you have the same one!" he probably already knew that dingus. "yeah I saw." he picked it up from the underside and drug his hand down it until he dropped it. he leaned into my ear "I know you know what that means. ill be in my car outside at 6, see you then~" he pulled back "anyway ill see you two later!" he waved and left like that didn't just happen. after he was out of view Robin jumped over the counter "OMG! WHAT DID HE SAY?" I was frozen until I started laughing "h-he said to meet him in his car after I get off!" she jumped around and squealed "it was so hot robin! he leaned in and whispered 'I know you know what that means.' it was so hot oh my fucking god!" 

     after we served the last customer, did some paperwork, and put up the rest of the movies that were returned back up we locked up. "so where is he?" I looked around and then saw his car behind the store. "back there." I pointed at it she giggled "go get you one go, go!" she skipped off to Nancy's car so she could drive her home. I walked to the back and knocked on his passenger window he saw me and unlocked his car door, I smiled and jumped in "hey l-look I'm sorry for earlier I don't actually know if you know what the handkerchief means and I'm sorry if I embarrassed y-" I put my finger against his lips "Robin saw your handkerchief, told me what it meant, and I wanted to get your attention, Munson. I want this." he smirked "front or back?" i looked at him a little confused "front of the car or back of the car?" he rolled his eyes playfully. 

     "oh!" I crawled into the back of his car "back!" he laughed and crawled into the back of the car with me. he kissed me, he was a very good kisser he pulled back after a few seconds "wait, have you ever done this?" I bit my lip "no" he smiled and held my cheek softly "hey, that's okay, ill teach you how about that?" he kissed me again, and then licked my bottom lip asking for entry. I opened my mouth and I could feel his tongue connect with mine, he really knew how to kiss. I slid my hand down his chest and stomach and started undoing his belt. I felt his hands on my thighs and then he pulled me onto his lap. 

     I quickly undid his belt and reached into his underwear, he pulled away and watched my hand "i-is this okay?" he laughed and his head fell backward "please, continue." he was breathing heavily from the very heated kiss, I pulled him out and got on my knees in front of him. I breathed in trying not to freak out "hey, you don't have to do this." I looked up at him "you don't have to do this, I can suck you off and we can be done, you don't have to do this." I nodded "I know, but as I said, I want to do this. and there's no one I wanna suck off more than Eddie Munson."

     he licked his teeth and bent over to kiss me "then continue." I licked the tip and he arched his back and made a grunting noise, I placed my lips around the top and twirled my tongue around his tip. "fuck Harrington, you sure you've never done this before?" I pulled off of him and spit into my hand "I'm sure." I stroked his cock up and down, he ran his finger through my hair and pulled, it felt amazing. "oh fuck~" I didn't stop moving my hand, he took one of his hands and grabbed a handful of my hair "is this okay?" he looked down trying to pay attention. "yes, I love it~" 

     "oooh so you like your hair being pulled, there's a lot I don't know about you, Stevie." his head fell backward and he did something I didn't expect I'd like but he pushed my head forward. I didn't know if it was just like a reaction thing or if it was a sign. I took it as a sign and took him into my mouth, I slid down further until I could feel him at the back of my throat "oh fuuuuck." he pushed me down until he bottomed out. he let go of my hair and I started bobbing up and down, making sure my teeth didn't scrape him I moaned and I could see him shiver. I looked up at him and we made eye contact. his face went a bright shade of red "god damn princess your hot as fuck." I blushed at the name and started picking up my pace 

     "oh fuck- Steve I'm gonna cum." I pulled off of him and jacked him off until he came on my face he loosened his grip on the seat and looked down "oh I'm sorry hold on." he tried reaching for what I'm guessing was a napkin but I stopped him. "it's fine I got it." I whipped some of it away and then licked my finger "oh god, stop your gonna turn me on again!" we laughed 

     I got out of the car and he walked me to mine before I got in I looked at him "was this just a... casual thing or would you want to um.. go on date, maybe?" he smiled and kissed me on the cheek "I would love to, princess" my face went red but I smiled "okay, ill call you when I get home!" I looked around looking for people, I saw no one so I kissed him, it lasted for a few seconds before I jumped into my car and pulled out.

I might do a fluff part 2 to this idk yet 

final word count: 1383