⚠️Byler- dirty play⚠️

Mike POV

"Are you almost done?" I whined Will was trying on stuff from (random store) he walked out in skinny black jeans and a random red crop top. I stayed silent looking at his exposed stomach. "you okay baby?" he giggled, I looked him up and down. I cleared my throat, "i-i like that one. a lot." he grinned evil-y "I have one more and then we can go get something to eat. sound good?" I nodded barely paying attention, he always joked about being fat but he was actually pretty small, it was cute in my opinion.

he finally bought his things and we left to go to the food court. "so, you liked that second-to-last outfit right? the one with-" "yes I know which one" I sighed, and he laughed again grabbing ahold of my forearm. my face was red, "I'd rather see you without it on" he looked up "what'd you say?!" I rolled my eyes, "you know... when we get home I may put something else on that you can take off big boy!" he, once again, giggled and ran off to order us food.

while he was gone I imagined what he had planned, I felt my pants get tighter, not enough to notice right now but I could feel it. he brought the tray of food over, he sat down and we started eating. we talked about things we wanted to do in the future. "I can't wait for the future, especially the near future~" I looked at him confused. "what's that supposed to mean?" he shrugged "I don't know" he picked at his food.

I stared at him, he kept looking at me so innocently. after we ate we sat together Being silent and enjoying each other's company when I felt his foot creep up near my crotch, he pressed his shoe into my now growing bulge. "William, we're in public." I bit down on my lip, trying not to let noise escape. He just kept acting like there was nothing wrong, I pushed his foot off of my crotch and got up. "Let's go home." He laughed and got up to walk with me. We sped out the front doors of the mall, we didn't talk much on the way home. when we did get home, the first thing Vinny did was run up the stairs with his bag of clothes. I walked up to his bedroom, sat on his bed, and waited for him to leave his bathroom. When he walked out, I was surprised to see him in just boxers and the new crop top.

"Damn, now I know why you were so eager to get home..." he giggled and sat on my lap, he laid me on my back, crawling up further up on my body. He sat on my shaft grinding "fuck-" he choked back a moan as he kept going. I flipped us over and ripped his underwear off "wanna be a pillow princess today?" he nodded frantically when he crawled up to the pillows I saw something between his cheeks. "well what is this?" I pulled out a diamond heart-shaped buttplug. "so this is why you were so horny today, wasn't it?" he nodded frowning.

"Do I still need to prep you or do you think you're ready?" his breathing was heavy from me just messing with his puckering hole "p-please, I'm ready!" he held onto my shoulders tightening his grip on me. I lined myself up with his pink hole and slowly pushed in "O-OH! f-uck". He was tight, I slowly pulled out and pushed in slowly. his face was lewd as I kept speeding up. The pleasure was amazing, the feeling of his tight hole around my cock. I started getting faster, I grabbed his shaft pumping it to speed up the process. I was about to finish and I didn't want him to not feel the pleasure I was feeling. "f-fuck I'm cumming!" my head fell breathing heavily I muttered "s-same" before I released inside of him, I pulled out sliding a towel under him. "I don't want to have to clean these sheets again, I'll make you a bath in a second." I rushed around grabbing things for him, while I carried him bridal style to the bath he whispered to me "I love you." I smiled and laid him down "I love you to doll"

that was so cringy to write I'm sorry