⚠️Elmax- pt. 2⚠️

IDK if I can really call this a part 2 because it's gonna be like a few months later. they are in college now and have their own dorm room. El is still 18 and Max just turned 19.

Eleven POV

     I started living with max about 2 months ago, she was a very good roommate. A very good girlfriend as well, she always knows how to make me happy and she also knows how to calm me down. She's also very prepared she always has a napkin on her, I really like her. she was laid on our bed playing with a small mechanical toy. she wanted to do mechanics for a while and then she wanted to go into business school. she wanted to start her own business, I didn't know what I wanted to do so I went into art school. she said that I could help her in the future especially if I was good at painting, I could make designs.

     I walked over to the side of the bed smiling at her "hi max!" she was drawn out of her trance to look up at me "hey baby, everything alright?" she sat up laying the toy on her bedside table. I nodded sitting on her lap, I played with the tiny strands of hair in front of her face, and I could feel her hands rest on the curse of my hip "i... really like you." she laughed, "I like you too El, oh that reminds me do you want to go on a date with me this afternoon? there's a new Italian restaurant near midtown we could try." I smiled playing with her hair some more. "I want to do something before we go." she looked at me with a confused smile.

     "well... what do you want to do?" she moved her hands up and down, I loved feeling her nails scratch me, not really scratching me but her dragging them across my skin. "remember the night we first kissed? the night when we laid in my bed and then hopper caught us? i-i want to... Uhm..." I started getting nervous, that night I remember how it felt. her reaching into my shorts, I loved the feeling and I want the feeling again. "do you want to finish what we started?" she smiled I laughed and kissed the top of her head "if you're okay with it I would love too." she grinned and wrapped her arms around my back and twirled us so I was laying on my back.

    I grabbed her shoulders as she leaned down to my neck kissing me lightly. she ventured towards my stomach lifting my shirt up so she could like and kiss my stomach, I ran my finger through her firey red hair. she wrapped the ends of her fingers around the band of shorts "are you okay with me taking these off?" I nodded quickly, she giggled at me and then slowly slid my shorts down and off. she threw them to a random corner of the room and licked right above my underwear, she moved forwards some so she was back to eye level with me, and I rubbed her sides like how she did mine and then slid her shirt off while she undid the latches of my bra after getting me almost fully naked she squeezed my breast making me moan and arch ma]y back some.

     "Does this feel good~?" she squeezed again, I let out a high-pitched moan and nodded quickly. "use your words sweetheart." I sighed "y-yes it feels very good!" she grinned an evil grin. "good~" she traveled down my body again pulling my underwear off. I gasped feeling the cold air of our room touch my skin. "you okay with this?" "mhm," she slid her fingers through the lips, she brushed past my clit which made me jolt upwards. she started to pull the skin apart making me shiver as she looked around, I felt her wet tongue start lapping at my clit "oh fuck- Max please~" she sucked on it making me buck my hips again "please what darling?" I ran my hand through her hair again, tugging lightly this time, making her groan. 

     "wow, so wet just for me~" I whimpered throwing my head back, I loved the way she talked to me. "alright are you ready?" I looked down and nodded "alright if you want me to stop tell me." she pushed one finger into my vagina "mmm~" she slowly moved in and out, I wanted her to go faster or add another finger, anything but this the teasing was painful. "p-please add ano- HAH!" she pushed another finger in while I was talking "fuck yes!" she positioned her hand to wear her thumb could rub my clit while she moved her fingers in and out. my stomach was churning but in a good way, it felt euphoric "hah, faster please!" she chuckled "I love it when you beg me" she curled her fingers making me moan louder than before "quite now, don't want our neighbors to hear do you?" I didnt care, it felt too good. she moved her fingers out faster and faster.

     she pulled up on the skin above my clit so she could lick and rub my clit while fingering me. "OH YES! f-fuck Max!" i pulled on her hair a little more making her moan, her moaning sent chills up my spine. "m-max I'm cum- I'm cumming!" I bucked my hips against her tongue finally cumming. I gasped loudly before letting myself fall back on the bed "I should've put a towel down." I laughed putting my hand on my stomach and then one on my forehead. "wanna go get in the shower and then go eat or are you too tired? she brought me a warm towel and started wiping me clean "let's do that, I'm hungry now." she smiled and kissed my forehead "I love you." I sat up and leaned against the headboard "i-i love you too max!" I giggled and hugged her before laying back down "i-I'm gonna need a second."

I hope you liked that, I think that's one of the best smuts I've ever written. anyways I love you guys❤️

final word count: 1046