⚠️Dustin x Erica- your place⚠️

this is a part 2! also erica: 18 Dustin: 18.  (future me: I cringed so much writing this. also, feel like Dustin would sing the song above to Erica)  

TW:  smut, hair being pulled and praise

Erica POV:

     "Dustin you there?" there was silence and then he answered, "yeah I'm here!" i smiled from just hearing his voice "okay, are you ready to meet me outside?" we were going to go to the drug store down the road to get a few things for tonight. I told my parents that me and Dustin were going over to max's house to work on D&D characters but in reality, me and Dustin were going to his house for a very... fun night. 

     "yep, I'm about 5 minutes away!" I laughed and told him to be careful. I put my walkie-talkie down and walked out of my room, down the stairs, and passed my parents and brother. but of course, my brother ruins everything. "where you goin' sis?" I didn't say anything and just walked to the door "we know where she's going Lucas you don't have to worry." my dad said still staring at the TV, "yeah Lucas." I opened the front door right as Dustin reached my house, he got out and opened the door for me, I put my box down in the back seat of his car.

     "alright where to first?" he looked over at me with a goofy smile "well, we need to go to the drug store so I can get the morning after pill and you need to get condoms, and well be good! your mom still out of town?" he nodded and started driving off.

     when we reached the store we walked in and grabbed our items, we walked up to the cashier and I paid with cash. the cashier laughed and winked at Dustin which made him blush extremely hard. I giggled and grabbed his arm on our way out. "I love you, Dustin Henderson." he laughed and kissed the top of my head "love you too sugar." when we got into his car we listened to music the whole way to his house "all right, wanna watch a movie?" "sure!" he opened the door to his very nicely decorated house. he pulled me into his room and sat me on his bed. I took out the things we got and laid them on the nightstand.

     the movie was about an hour and a half long but we didn't last 20 minutes, he kissed me softly at first but it started becoming heated quickly. my back was against his pillows while he kissed my neck sucking on a few places making dark spots that I would probably regret later but I loved them right now. he pulled away from my neck and traced my figure with his hands "Jesus christ your amazing~" he went to lift my shirt but stopped "you sure you're okay with this?" I sighed "Dustin.." I pulled him up by his face and got really close to his ear "please fuck me~" he smiled and took my shirt off quickly, I laughed. he trailed kisses down my body and reached around my torso to grab the hinges of my bra.

     he didn't struggle at all with taking it off "have you done this before?" he stopped "all I'm going to say is sometimes my mom needed help." he looked like he was having an extremely bad flashback. I snickered and ran my hand through his hair, he pulled my bra off and threw it with my shirt. he leaned down and took my nipple into his mouth, I could feel his tongue swirl around it, and one of his hands that rested on my stomach slowly drifted into my shorts. I bit my lip hard, throwing my head back into his bedframe. he rubbed his middle and ring finger around my clit slowly "fuck!" I grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled his head popped off of my breath with a pop sound "you like that baby?" 

     I nodded furiously, he slid down my body until he got to the hem of my shorts. he pulled the down along with my underwear. "wait." he looked up and removed his hands from me quickly "n-no! your fine baby, I just don't want to be the only one fully naked~" I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the end of the bed, he stood up, while he did that I resituated myself to where I was laying down with a pillow under my head. he undid the buttons on his pants and pushed them down so he was only wearing boxers. he claimed back onto the bed and kissed my stomach until he got to my clit he flicked his tongue making me jolt forward.

     I started pulling his hair again making him moan, I could feel the vibrations run up my spine making me shiver. he took the tip of his finger and rounded my hole before pushing in, I moaned letting my head fall back down. he realized that it wasn't enough so he slid 2 fingers in. "fuck Dustin~ you're so good!" he smiled and pulled back from eating me out, he kept his fingers inside of me while racing for the condoms and some lube. "you ready doll?" I bit my lip and placed my hands on his chest watching as he rolled the conform onto his hard dick. he put his hands on each side of me. he lifted one of my legs to rest on his shoulder, lined his tip up, and slowly pushed in.

     I gasped and gripped the sheets beside me "fuck Dustin yes!" he bottomed out and quickly started moving, "fuck erica~" his hair fell in front of his eyes when his head fell. "mmh! fuck Dustin I'm gonna cUm!" he sped up "fuck erica~" the only thing heard throughout the house was moaning and skin slapping "shit!" Dustin pushed in one more time before he came. his head flew back and he sighed "d-did you?" he looked down to see me with my head thrown back and gripping his arms so hard leaving marks on his skin. "that was the b-best thing I've ever experienced in my life." 

     Dustin laughed and helped me up and into the bathroom "do you want to take a shower or a bath?" "a bath please." he laid me down in a warm bath and then left back to his room.

Dustin's POV

     "steve.... steve are you there?" he answered back a few minutes later "what Dustin?" I giggled "I lost my virginity bitch."

IDK why it was so fucking weird/hard to write straight smut. I'm so tierd its 3:00 am where i am.