09

I was venturing through the house when I heard a heavy knock at the door. I jumped hearing it, then headed from the kitchen to the door.

The person knocks again, even harder as I hear Sloan come down from the second floor saying, "I'm coming."

Then I know who it is.

I reach the door before her, opening it to find Luther standing in front of me.

"Hi," Sloane says, coming out from behind me.

"Uh- Hey," Luther says, waving.

I quickly move out of the way and head to my room.

I do not what to hear them.

Later on, when I do hear it, I quickly decide to leave as soon as possible. I grab my nighttime back, quickly opened my window, and headed out for the night.

Let's see what I get into tonight.

I come across someplace near the mansion, a bar. I see an item that looks quite shiny.

A motorcycle.

I make my way over to it, looking around to see if anyone is paying attention to me. Luckily, nobody looks near me just yet. So I quickly grab the keys that were sitting in the helmet, turn on the motorcycle, and put on the helmet.

I hear a guy yelling behind me but I dismiss him, and headed off, to drive around tonight.

This will be fun.

Outside Point of View:

I watch as the motorcycle speeds off, hearing the guy near me start cursing since his vehicle was just stolen. But I don't bother with him. All that I think about is the person's face that just drove off.

Was that her?

(A/N: Short chapter, it's more of an explanation for the next chapter.)