13

TW: Talks about a displaced ankle.

I was resting in my room reading after all of the partying when all of the sudden I feel the energy that I felt the first time that the Kugelblitz released it's energy-wave.

Except this time it's a lot stronger.

I double over in pain, trying to get up as fast as I can and get downstairs to see what's happing.

Then the house starts crumbling.

I run as fast as I can trying to get out of there, headed for the front door but tripping over one of the things that fell on the floor, getting stuck.

I start screaming out for help as I feel my ankle twist.

"Help me! Please!" I scream, trying to get someone's attention.

I cough as dust and rock start filling my system.

"Anyone! Please!" I cough out.

"Five!"

"Fei!"

"Sloane!"

"Ben!"

"Anyone! Please! Help me!"

I scream out name after name but nobody comes.

Is this really how I'm going to die?

All of a sudden I hear him.

"Y/n!" Five yells, trying to find me.

"Five, please! I'm up here!" I scream.

I start coughing as the house keeps crumbling, and more dust and rock fill my system.

"Y/n!"

"Fi-Five!" I cough out.

"Please!" I scream.

"Y/n!" I can hear Five's voice get closer as it gets harder to breathe.

"Five please!"

"Y/n! Hold on, I'm coming!" I hear him yell.

I feel this blue light surround me as Five takes me in his arms, teleporting me out of there.

My head lulls to the side, resting on Five's shoulder as I feel my energy draining.

I feel him rest me on a couch, as he tries to find his siblings.

I look around, dazed, seeing that I'm in a hotel.

Then I remember.

Where the hell are my siblings?

I sit up, trying to gain as much energy as I can to look at my ankle and see what the problem is.

It looks like part of my ankle is popped out of its socket so I try using my powers to snap it back in place.

I grab the nearest item, which happened to be a towel from the ice bucket, shoving it in my mouth as I pop my ankle back in place.

I breathe, trying to calm myself as I use the energy that I have, forcing it to move the bone back in place.

I scream in pain, feeling like utter hell was reigning down on me as the bone finally pops back into its socket.