11

Later on, once I've returned the bike, Allison shows up in one of the hotel cars, outside of the front of the academy. Sloane points it out, first coming to my room.

"Allison is parked outside." She tells me, from the doorway of my room.

I look up at her, seeing her back turned towards me as she runs downstairs, Luther following after her.

I quickly jump out of bed where I was reading, putting down my book, and following after both of them.

We all head outside once we've told everyone else.

I watch Allison get out of the car and head to the trunk. Opening it and revealing Harlan's dead body. I grimace.

Reginald stays near them, watching the interaction.

"You got what you wanted." Allison says, "This is done."

Reginald smiles, walking back into the house.

Luther and Sloane stay near the door as I stand on the steps. Allison spots him, walking towards us and looking straight at him. She doesn't say anything but scoffs, walking inside. I follow.

The next day comes as I wake up to the smell of smoke, walking down and seeing Allison smoking on the stairs. I nod at her, and headed down the stairs to eat breakfast as she moves her legs for me to go down.

"Morning," I say, passing by her.

"Morning." She replies, taking another drag.

Later on, as I'm eating, Sloane walks down the stairs with Allison and Luther. Allison looks pissed off but the other two look just fine.

They walk up to me, Sloane speaking first, "We're having a family meeting with both families."

I choke on my coffee.

"We're fucking what?" I ask, incredulously.

"Family meeting. In an hour," Ben says, waking in.

I sigh.

This is going to be fun.

I make my way to the living room after changing, seeing almost everyone in there. I had been waiting at home, getting ready as Luther and Sloane went to go pick up the others.

I sit down, looking around at everyone. Some of them look at me, and some of them don't.

Though I do notice him.

He looks at me intently, slowly taking in my every move. I shift uncomfortably as Mom comes in with a tray of cookies.

Diego and some... lady I haven't seen grab at them first.

"Lovely to meet you." She says to Mom.

She walks around the room, offering everyone cookies.

I smile at her, grabbing one.

Diego starts asking Luther about Mom's eye, gesturing towards his own.

"Stabbed herself in the eye," Luther says quietly.

'How?' Diego mouths, wanting to receive an answer until Ben and Fei walk in.

"Please make yourselves at home," Fei says, taking a seat next to me.

"Bitch, this is our home," Allison says.

I quietly laugh, quickly shutting up when I see Fei look over at me from the corner of my eye.

"Excuse me?" Fei replies.

Luther quickly steps in to try and stop the conversation, asking, "Uh, jellybean?" He offers some of the foods on the table that Grace put out.