PROLOGUE: THE SEAL

Prologue: The Seal

Here's the Prologue of The Protector of Remnant now renamed to Sealed Under a Broken Moon!

Trihexa is a legendary being known as the Apocalyptic Beast and Emperor Beast of Apocalypse. The beast has the appearance of a large beast with characteristics coming from different animals like a lion, a leopard, a bear, a bear, a dragon, and other beasts. It has seven necks, seven heads, with ten horns, as well as seven long thick tails of different shapes. It also has four stout arms and two legs that are even thicker than its arms.

Its main body is that of a primate leaning forward and is covered in black fur and what appears to be scales all over its body. Its size is well over several hundred meters, making it significantly bigger than even Great Red.

At its full power, it is stated to be on par with Great Red and Ophis. In the past, the God of the bible almost used all of his power to seal it away at the "end of the world".

That was until Rizevim Livan Lucifer and his group the Qlippoth managed to find where it was sealed using the sacred gear Sephiroth Graal's ability to come into contact with the principle of life and decided to unseal him with the power of the holy relics.

The DxD anti terrorist group attempted to stop Rizevim from unsealing but they failed. After Issei Hyoudou managed to defeat Rizevim with his new for the Dragon Deification or otherwise known as the Infinity Dragon Drive, Rizevim made a futile last attempt with merging himself with the Beast of the Apocalypse and that was the start of the end of the world.

For seven days the Beast was wreaking havoc across the world in the supernatural and in the human world. That was when the leaders of the supernatural world came to a conclusion that the only solution now was to seal themselves with the beast in another dimension.

"Sirzechs-sama? What is happening?"

My body was unable to move, but I still asked Sirzechs-sama.

"This is it. This is the final means of those of us in the top brass. According to our calculations, defeating Trihexa will require an enormous amount of time. Of course, being able to completely seal it would be best, but...it is unfortunate that that will also take a lot of time and is not the conclusion that we need."

Sirzechs-sama's peerage applied techniques to the core, and flew towards the hole in the sky together. Sirzechs-sama continued

"Regardless of whether we defeat it or seal it, either method is extremely time-consuming. And Trihexa will continue its destruction in the meantime. If that continues, the world will be completely destroyed. Our combat strength is also limited. Once, or twice, we may be able to hold it back, but there will come a day when our strength is exhausted. Just like before, you saw what kind of a monster the opponent is, Ise-kun. It is a true monster that will completely regenerate no matter how you try to defeat it."

Sirzechs-sama began to move away from where I was. While flying upwards, he continued to say

"Serafall, Falbium and I, as well as my peerage will depart from here to the 'Isolation Barrier Field' that was created by Azazel and the others specifically for use against Trihexa. We will also seal the original body and the core within that field. And be confined together with it. The higher ups of the other factions have also agreed to this plan. Azazel, Michael-dono, Odin-sama, Zeus-sama, and other gods will also implement this plan in their respective territories at the same time."

What! Their unbelievable plan left my head in a daze. The large operation that sensei spoke of earlier was actually to seal the higher ups of each faction together with Trihexa in an isolated field! Sirzechs-sama said