Chapter 8: Bonds

Here's Chapter 8 for Sealed Under a Shattered Moon! Please enjoy!

It was a hectic day, they were only supposed to gather sap from the tree's and they were done, but that is not what happened. Team CRDL decided to try and Assault Velvet, but luckily she was saved by Issei, as he handed Velvet to Ruby and made them run away as he dealt with team CRDL. That was her explanation to Professor Goodwitch before Issei returned to them with a beat up team CRDL in his hands. Issei was about to explain to them what happened but he passed out.

After the incident in the Forever Fall Forest, they were all ordered to return to their respective dorms after they landed here from the Bullhead.

All while team CRDL, Velvet, and Issei were sent to the infirmary, to get treated. Not knowing that Velvet and Issei have already been discharged from the infirmary.

As team RWBY return to their dorm. They notice that something is bothering their team leader.

Ruby's demeanor seems off, as she's not her usual self. Her teammates notice that she's lost in thought and appears troubled.

Concerned, Yang asks, "Hey Ruby, is everything alright?"

Ruby takes a deep breath and says, "I'm just worried about Issei, and what happened to him in the forest."

"Ruby, you're not alone, even I'm worried about Issei, I mean I'm Interested to know how he got that new look, but the thing is we are all worried for Issei right guys?" She turned to her other teammates, and they nodded in agreement.

"And if ever you've got anything that bothers you you could always ask your big sis for help," Yang embraced Ruby as she wrapped her arms around her.

"Thank you sis," ruby returned the hug and stayed like that for a moment.

As the two sisters separated they heard a noise from the dorm next door which was Issei's dorm.

"That noise came from Issei's dorm, let's check on him," Ruby exclaimed as she stood up from her bed followed by Yang.

"Don't you think it's better if we give him space? He just came back from the infirmary, and I think he needs some rest and no distractions," questioned Blake

"I mean we will only check on him, it's not like we're going to have a party in his dorm," Yang replied, making a good point which convinced Blake to also come.

"I guess I see your point," She closed her book and stood up and joined Ruby and Yang at the door.

"Weiss, are you not coming?"

"I still need to do my homework."

"Weiss we will go and see Issei whether you like it or not," Yang said as she grabbed Weiss by her wrist and pulled her to the door, but she was met with resistance when Weiss grabbed onto the table refusing to go.

"But my homework!"

"You can do your homework later, but right now we need to check if Issei is alright, besides it's the weekend you have all of the time to do your homework," Yang replied as she finally pulled Weiss and went to Issei's Dorm.

Issei has now returned to his dorm. Removing his gauntlets and coat where he put it on the table, as he went to his bed and laid there for a while.

He thinks of the possibilities of who this person is but he still has no clue.

So tonight he will go out to the city and survey the area for any suspicious activities. He was already used to going out, due to his devil contracts, and when he and the rest were hunting for stray devils in Kuoh town.