CHAPTER 3: INITIATION DAY

Chapter 3: Initiation Day

Here's Chapter 3 of The Protector of Remnant now renamed to Sealed Under a Broken Moon!

Issei landed in front of Beacon Academy where he made his way inside and was met by Ozpin.

"Hello there Issei did you have fun roaming around the City," Ozpin asked Issei

"Well I got the things that I needed ," Issei said as he pulled out the things that he bought.

"That's good to hear Issei," Ozpin replied as he took a sip out of his coffee.

"Well i'm going to my room now professor Ozpin," Issei said

"Of Course you must be very tired after all of that, but be prepared for the initiation in a week," Ozpin replied

"Thank you professor, and I'll do my best at the initiation," Issei said while walking away from Ozpin.

Issei reached his room and entered it and dropped the bags of clothes and books on the table and lay on his bed.

"Well today was certainly interesting right Ddraig?"

[Indeed it is, I still can't believe you have already gotten yourself in trouble on the first day on this new world already partner,] Ddraig reminded Issei about the fight in the bar.

"Yeah, Yang kinda started it but we got out of it so it's no big deal," Issei said as he remembered what happened in the bar." and im kinda looking forward to our fight."

[Partner, did you take an interest in her?]

"Hmm I don't know I mean she has some nice oppai not gonna lie but the girls from our world are still waiting for me and I don't know how they would feel if I start a new relationship here."

[I see, but in any other circumstances that someone really does take interest in you what would you do?]

"Well it's their choice if they do love me for who I am then I'll accept them, but know that my virginity belongs to Rias and only she will be the one I will lose my virginity too!" Issei exclaimed as he raised a fist up in the air while Ddraig just sweatdropped on his partner's promise.

After that silence filled the room when Issei decided to ask something.

"Ddraig?"

[What is it partner?]

"Do you think someone out there is controlling the grimm, or creating them?"

[Maybe, and what if there is, what will you do partner?]

"Well since we are now in this world it's only fair that its problem is now ours to"

[What are you getting at partner?]

"What i'm saying is if ever we find the one who is controlling the grimm, we will make them submit to us, we will be The Protector of Remnant!"

[It's nice to see that you still have that spark in you partner.]

"I know Ddraig, but I think it's now time to go to sleep, goodnight Ddraig," Issei said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

[Goodnight partner,] Ddraig said as he too had fallen asleep.

A week has passed, during this time Issei started to learn more about Remnant and the different kingdoms within it. It was time for the initiation and a Vale airship was heading into the Academy. Inside it Ruby and Yang are talking to each other.

"Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!" Yang was hugging her sister as she and her sister were now going into Beacon.