CHAPTER 2: VALE AND MEETING NEW FACES

Chapter 2: Vale And Meeting New Faces

Here's Chapter 2 of The Protector of Remnant now renamed to Sealed Under a Broken Moon!

This is my first time writing a fight scene so, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes on this one, I'm still trying to improve myself so please bear with me.

With the permission he got from Ozpin, Issei was now walking to the hallways in Beacon academy trying to find the exit.

"Um, I think I'm lost."

[You think!]

"I got lost already and school has not even started yet," Issei said while sulking by the fact that he got lost.

[better ask somebody for directions or you could have asked Ozpin for a map!] Ddraig said jokingly while letting out a small chuckle.

"Yeah I better find somebody," Issei said while looking around the campus for someone.

As he was searching he couldn't seem to find anyone in the campus.

"Where the hell is everyone!. I thought this was a school, not an abandoned place."

[Well school starts in a week, maybe the students are on vacation.]

"Yeah you're probably right" Issei said but he suddenly caught someone in the corner in his eye

"There! finally someone is here," Issei said as he rushed to the person and hopefully can ask for some directions.

When he gets closer he can finally see the person clearly.

She has long, brown hair and brown eyes. She also has a pair of brown rabbit ears, identifying her as a Faunus. Her combat gear is made up of a cropped brown jacket with a thin gold zipper and her emblem on the right of the chest, over a thin black top and brown shorts that are decorated metal trim alongside black tights with golden metal flats. Accenting her outfit are a pair of gold spaulders, cuffs, a belt, that have decorative patterns.

"Hello, may I ask you something?" Issei asked the girl

"Sure what is it?" replied the girl.

"May I know where the exit in this academy is?" Issei asked, hoping to get some directions around the academy.

"Oh just go straight down this hall and turn right and go straight again and you will reach the exit." the girl said while pointing the directions

"Thanks, um Ms.?" Issei said while asking the girls name

"My name is Velvet Scarlatina, but you can call me Velvet, nice to meet you," Velvet now introduced herself while holding out her hand to Issei

"My name's Issei Hyoudo, but you can call me Issei or Ise, nice to meet you too Velvet" Issei said while shaking her hand in return.

"Your name is similar to one of my teammates, maybe you know him,

"Oh what's their name?"

"His name is Yatsuhashi, maybe you know him?"

"It is similar but I have never met someone with that name."

"I see, by the way, what are you doing here in beacon? Are you a new student here?"

"Yes, I'm a new student here and I'm gonna take the initiation exam in about a week."

"I see, goodluck on the initiation then, and I hope that you will pass."

"Thanks, it was nice meeting you but i gotta go," as he greets her goodbye he turned around and started to walk away "see you around school Velvet," Issei said while waving his hands in the air.