CHAPTER 4: NEW SCHOOL

Chapter 4: New School

Here's Chapter 4 of The Protector of Remnant now renamed to Sealed Under a Broken Moon!

Night has fallen into Beacon Academy many students are now in their dorms sleeping. into one of the dorms, the lights are off and we see one bed with Issei on it sleeping.

At first glance one could assume Issei was sleeping peacefully, but the fervent twitching on his face and on his fingers would say otherwise.

Issei was not currently having a peaceful sleep, it was more likely that he was having a nightmare. Dreaded visions of horror haunting the dreams of the sleeper, taking the form of one's greatest fear or.....REGRET.

Issei opened his eyes in a bright room. As he tried to get up he noticed that he couldn't move almost as if something was on top of him.

As he rubs his eyes and tries to look at what's on top of him his eyes widen at what he saw.

There he could see all of his girls, all 8 of them sleeping beside him. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. They were all alive right there in front of him.

He was now crying. But not tears of sadness. No, not at all he was crying tears of joy. He rejoiced that everything that had happened was a dream. But something was still bothering him.

Remnant.

Was it all a dream as well? He thought about it for a moment thinking back on all of the things that happened to him on Remnant. Meeting new friends, going to a new school, and the initiation. Was it all a dream too, but it felt so real.

Maybe it was all a dream after all, besides he was now back in his bedroom with his girlfriends. He tried to hold his beloved Rias in the head who was sleeping on top of him, but soon realized that something was wrong. As he tried to pat the head of his beloved his hand went through it like a hologram, hitting his chest in the process.

He tried to hold her again, but the same thing happened. It went through her head and hit his chest once again, he tried to hold his other girlfriends but was unsuccessful as the same thing happened again. All of a sudden the room shook violently as the walls crumbled and the bodies of his girlfriends disappeared right in front of him.

He was now standing in front of a broken Beacon academy with the buildings burning crashing down on the ground and bodies everywhere . As he looked around he could see the bodies of his fiance's in front of him making him cry at the scene. But he noticed more bodies over it, as he looked over and he was once again shocked by what he had seen. Glancing over the bodies of his girlfriends were the bodies of his new friends.

He saw the bodies of team JNPR, and team RWBY all bloodied up and lifeless. Above it he could see the beast once again but this time it was different he could see that the beast now had some grimm like appearance. Looking above it he could see two people standing on top of it was a woman who had a grimm like appearance and a man he was familiar with, it was Rizevim, tha man who was responsible for unleashing the beast on his old world.

He knew now that he was in a nightmare, but it felt so real, it's almost as if it was something that has happened already. He cried as he not only failed in his old world but his new world as well. He fell down on his knees crying. As he was crying the beast spoke in a deep voice filled with darkness.

"YOU WILL FAIL"

And with that he was pulled by the tail of the beast and was shot up in the air as he was falling downwards the tails of the beast grabbed him in his limbs and it began pulling his limbs one by one with screams of agony and pain coming from Issei as each of his limbs were pulled out of him. until all that's left was the limbless body of Issei that was being held in the neck with a tail, the beast then proceeded to devour Issei ending his nightmare.