Chapter 7: The Past

Here's Chapter 7 of my story Sealed Under a Shattered Moon! Please enjoy.

Patch island, the birthplace of Ruby Rose, and Yang Xiao long. It's a peaceful Island as the only threat on it was a few beowulf's and ursai's in the area.

But something was laying dormant on the Island. A small toy boat. It was Ryuuteimaru, Issei's personal familiar, given to him by one of Sirzechs servant's Surtur after the monster incident in the underworld.

It was in a weakened state as Ryuuteimaru's connection with Issei was severed when it was transported to this world, but that was until one day when Ryuuteimaru felt a familiar energy.

As a response he has gained a bit of energy and tried to contact his master but what came to get him was not who he expected it to be.

Zwei is doing his daily routine walking in the forest in Patch Island.

Nothing much was going on here. Ever since Ruby and Yang went to Beacon he became bored and wanted to go on some adventure around the Island.

He had the usual encounters with some beowolves and some ursai's but he can handle those quite easily for such a cute and adorable corgi.

But today in his normal routine he sensed that something was nearby. He continued to search and search until he had finally found his destination in front of a bush.

He immediately went into the bush and searched for what he was looking for. The bush rustled around for a while until finally Zwei came out but there was something in his mouth.

He immediately puts it down into the ground and analyzes the object that he has found.

It was just a normal toy boat. But Zwei's senses were never wrong, for he could smell that something within this small toy boat resembled a reptilian smell and a powerful one.

It was already getting late so he picked it up and brought it to his home.

Zwei has now arrived at his home while the toy he had found earlier was still in his mouth.

He has now approached the door of his home when it suddenly opened.

What came out the door was a man with blond hair who was wearing a brown cargo shorts, and brown leather jacket over a tan dress shirt,

It was Taiyang, father of Ruby and Yang, and also his owner.

"Zwei! There you are," He soon tried to pick up his pet corgi, but as soon as he reached out his arms Zwei suddenly zoomed into the house and went immediately upstairs.

"Zwei! Come back here! You need to get yourself clean before you enter the house!" Taiyang soon chased after Zwei as he also went upstairs.

Zwei was now in Ruby's room as he tried to find a place to hide the toy boat. He looked over the place for any possible hiding locations. There were cloth drawers but it would be suspicious if someone would find a toy boat there among the clothes. Who would store a toy together with their clothes?

There was another option of putting it under the bed, but that is still too obvious.

He was now running out of options until he saw the figurines of Grimms atop of the shelves. Of Course it was in plain sight all along! If he puts the toy boat beside the Grimm figurines it would fit right in.

"Zwei Where are you!" a loud voice came from the other side of the door.

He was now running out of time as Taiyang was now close to this room. He wasted no time and started to climb the shelf. He immediately put the toy boat beside the grimm figures and immediately went down.